January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i posted the lab results, you said there was a semen stained dress and there wasnt. you were lying. you deny this?

the rape charge would have surely been different if your lie was true. semen on a dress is a critical piece of evidence. but it wasnt, because you were always lying about it.

arent you still lying about it now? or do you admit it you were spreading lies now?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see, so its not that trump is innocent, its that her legal team didnt try. mueller didnt try either i guess.

its gonna be hard for the walls to ever close in on trump if these legal teams dont try.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

trump is already under 34 counts of criminal indictment. Are you in denial?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

when you said he was done in 2017 he wasnt. but this time they got him. walls closing in

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Oh well, I admit I underestimated America's racism, and I also couldn't foresee James Comey's treachery. You see, I don't surround myself with white supremacists so mine was a common misprediction among decent people.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this time they got him for sure. the people who were wrong before are the ones we should trust this time

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the rape charge would have surely been different if your lie was true. semen on a dress is a critical piece of evidence. but it wasnt, because you were always lying about it.

arent you still lying about it now? or do you admit it you were spreading lies now?

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Is that why the FBI and other government agencies told social media groups not to report the Hunter Biden story linked to Biden? You know, when they lied and said it was Russian disinformation.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He's too disingenuous to answer

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

They didn't. They have no such power. The media was advised by the FBI that it was likely Russian disinformation, which was a fair opinion given Russian disinformation history. But now that you have Hunter Biden's laptop what good did it do you? Hunter had a laptop. Whoopee.

And, by the way, that's what's called "projection". Government agencies silencing the media is exactly how trumpians WANT the government to operate when their autocrat of choice is in power. You're a cult. It's like Hitler. You begin by banning books and history lessons.