January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Of course

Perple likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the indian dude that drove into the security gates outside the white house has only been charged with destruction of property. but his stated goal was insurrection.

i think its fairly obvious the the reason the story is not big is that the chances of insurrection were small. one guy and a truck.

i would argue he had the exact same odd of success, 0.00%, as the january 6 folks, who i dont even think meant to overthrow the govt.

whenever i ask the liberals here to give me a real assessment of the chances the jan 6th crowd could actually overthrow democracy, they refuse to answer. they know that an answer would be to admit that its a lie to pretend there was any danger to out democracy, which is the lie they must repeat to portray trump as dangerous.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  3. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

when you seek to overturn a free and fair election, no matter how much you disagree with it, it's the same as seeking to overthrow democracy. the voice of the people would not have mattered if it had succeeded. there would have been no more democracy. and it's going to happen again in 2024 if the conservatives lose. the playbooks been established and was used again in 2022. you know this, you're only playing stupid.

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Why would you run the same play if it lost yards? And has no chance of succeeding? Is les miles calling the plays?

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So like Al Gore and Hilary did. Gore challenged a free and fair election and that skank Hilary not only claimed the Russians stole her election but that disgusting skank paid to steal the election from Trump.

You are a typical leftist NAZI useful idiot for the left who is a total hypocrite.

shane0911 and Jmg like this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

jan 6th didnt try to do that. they tried to have the states look again and certify. in 2016 democrats refused to vertify more states than republicans did in 2020.

playbook for what? nothing happened. the overthrow of democracy didnt happen and was never more than 0.000000000000% chance of happening.

if you disagree with that number, can you express the chances we had at losing our democracy? you cant can you? afraid of the question like always, huh?

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is correct and the corruption in the security state FBI etc and their willing comrades in the media is perhaps the most important story of my lifetime. the govt itself working in a partisan way to destroy their enemies with lies.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

you're an idiot, old man. nobody has ever taken it as far as trump has...and continues to.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Liar. Nothing you said there is true.

Even after FOUR YEARS of wasting taxpayer dollars with his hack investigation John Durham was unable to say that the FBI was corrupt in dealing with donald trump.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they didnt exonerate the FBI

Perple and kcal like this.