January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Because CONTEXT, you lying imbecile. trump claims the election was stolen because it was fraudulent and thus illegal. Clinton never claimed the same. Nor did Clinton incite an insurrection against our Capitol and Constitution.

Are you this dishonest and dense away from this board, too?

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

That’s not really true. I can’t stand Fox News, CNN, or really any 24-hour news networks because they’re deficient in actual news and driven by views and ads and money.

I keep my friends well-rounded because unlike you, I don’t see the world in black and white and don’t wait for someone to tell me what to think. I absolutely love hearing other points of views, even if they’re wrong. You, one the other hand, have made up insinuations because you project your bullshit on others. You’re a scared little bird trapped in someone’s garage and then you try to lash out, instead of conversing or debating. Like a twat. And you have neat little nicknames, like “trumpian”.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

Jesus Christ, this explains it all. You are rebelling with mommy and daddy issues. I should’ve kept reading before I responded the first time.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

75% of Jewish folks are democrat. He is a liar.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

Have they found the ringleader and plans for the takeover of the US and democracy yet? I don’t have cable

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

as does hillary.

course she did, she said trump illegally conspired with russians. you say that! both hillary and trump claim the exact same thing, they say the other guy cheated and stole the election. in my opinion, both are wrong.

neither did trump, it was just a riot, no big deal. instead, hillary went for a far more expensive and destructive russia hoax.

Frogleg likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see, so what percentage of the deaths are trump responsible for, and what percentage biden?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so it was a "big lie" on her part?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You are a relentless liar. Link to where Hillary said the vote was illegal because it was fraudulent.