Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.
@Winston1 and @Rex do you guys deny that both hillary and al gore claimed they won the election?
are they correct, or are they spreading a "big lie"?
They can't answer unless Don tells them what to say. You have effectively stumped the chumps
You should hear the stories about Trump’s behavior being spun by the “witnesses”. The stories are worse than what we have imagined for the Turnip in office now. I’m not linking anything, not going to give it an air of legitimacy. You can find it. Meadows junior staffer
they got him now
oh shit this new witness is a bombshell, a turning point, the beginning of the end for trump
The takeaways from today's witness testimony:
- trump, Guliani, Meadows, Stone, Cippollone, and all within trump's circle knew that Jan. 6 would involve a takeover of the Capitol and had a great chance of violence.
- Knowing the plan, trump ordered that the police stop scanning for weapons as the insurrectionists gathered for his speech. "They're not going to use those weapons against ME."
- As the mob broke into the Capitol and were chanting "hang Mike Pence!" he told Mark Meadows to tell others that Pence deserved it, that the mobsters were doing nothing wrong, and refused to call them off.
- trump thought that he, too, would be invading the Capitol with a mob he knew was armed, and tried to commander the limousine when his Chief of Secret Service advised him otherwise. In anger, trump lunged at the agent, grabbing at his throat.
- Pat Cippollone had advised trump that ALL of this was going to be illegal.
A hearsay witness. A partisan congressional committee engaging in rumors as testimony
Somebody who hears the conversations personally, as did Hutchinson, is not a "hearsay witness". She's a direct witness.