January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Damn Martin did you get your hands on some primo hallucinagins?

rockwallfan likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you think it would have been worth it to keep trump, given the risk of him creating a dictatorship, for him to be re-elected and not print so so much money and instead work to produce as much energy as possible?

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Watergate? Starting to feel more like Stalin's Russia you complete fool.
    Let's say Pedo Joe and the DEMOCRATS overthrow America, which is what they are trying to do. You think YOU are going to have a seat at the table? You think because YOU are a good little comrade YOU will be treated special by the ELITES in the neo communist party? Stalin murdered 40 million of his own people enslaved thousand and made life measurable for everyone except for he and his elites. YOU think YOU, WINSTON and REX will be elites and get to sit next to Pedo Joe?

Hey it's OK to take your mask off in your basement and be careful of monkeypox.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well you must have taken the brown acid at Woodstock. It's the only explanation how you became so fucking left wing and stupid.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

confused-no.gif

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Your obsession with Trump is creepy and "foolishly consistent" (sound familiar?). Reminds me of your misplaced Emerson quote which ironically fits YOU to a tee. See below
    "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines." Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  8. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

It’s not the dems trying to overthrow the government. Like every single person testifying is not only a republican, it is that every single person testifying is someone very close to pedo Don. You’ve obviously not been tuning in so let me tell you, it doesn’t paint a pretty picture. It’s getting to where there is no denying, your boy looks REAL bad. Any objective person would already conclude the same, and there’s more to come. And it’s out there for historical purposes so, even if the right, who may I add voiced disgust with pedo Don immediately after the insurrection only to change their mind when they realized their jobs were in jeopardy if they didn’t, don’t vote to convict, their name is going to be stamped with being part of the insurrection. That is where the patriots and the traitors to the country and constitution are going to be separated.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is the one!

Side note, I cant wait until 2024 and Trump runs again. Can you imagine what Winston would do all day if Trump vanished?

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I would res easier and be able to focus on what problems the democrats would cause n