January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

yes. trump.

2. rockwallfan

as your link states...50 years ago. most could also go back as recent as 13-17 months ago and wonder why is that man still relevant. heck, why is he not in jail? he's not only still relevant, he's still the head of your party.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The whole Kennedy clan should be in jail, the whole Cuomo mob family should be in jail, Slick Willie should be in jail, his skank wife should be in jail along with the whole Clinton Foundation members, the whole Biden clan should be in jail, many in the FBI and CIA should be in jail along a large number of DEMOCRATS who stole the election.

You clowns couldn't convict Trump of anything for 5 years and y'all own the DOJ, have the president, house and Senate along the the Southern District of NY that's whole disgusting stinking mission is to get Trump. You people have also banned an ex president from social media yet terrorist are allowed to remain. You people are modern day NAZI's.

Yes Trump is the head of the Republican Party and the head of your party is a demented dementia ridden pedophile criminal who should be arrested immediately and put in jail.

4. rockwallfan

that's exactly what i'm saying. it's ok for your guy to do anything. he even admitted to trying to overturn the election. that in itself is criminal, especially for a president. what if the exact same things would have been tried by the dems? would you have been ok with it? but he's on your side. and btw, he was convicted and impeached...twice. but your traitorous party owned the senate. and trump owned the party. i expect everything to be tossed (except at state level) after the midterms. but thank you for supporting EXACTLY what i said.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Or Putin.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The is one time I will actually say what Rex says constantly, LIAR! Show me proof he tried to overturn A LEGITIMATE election. Me may have said it should be because it was stolen in his view. Al Gore did not accept being beaten in a legitimate election and put this country through hell for weeks. Your skank Hillary said the election was stolen by the Rooskies should she be in jail for not accepting the results as legitimate?

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Exhibit B says the mere fact that trump called our legitimate election "illegitimate" excuses away trump's treason, regardless of what all the courts said, what most of his advisors said, what most Republicans said, what Mike Pence said. Never mind, too, that trump this week admitted he didn't win the election.

That's quite a deal for a would-be rapist, murderer, traitor.... just say your victim is "illegitimate".... Exhibit B will back you up.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So. Skank Hillary claimed the Russians stole the election and never retracted that. Your climate God Al Gore saint_gore.gif disputed his election making the country have to go the SCOTUS to verify he lost. He also lost because he is a fraud and a loser. If anything is causing global warming it's his big fraudulent mouth.
    al-gore.png

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

pedophile moves the goalposts again

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

rex tell this pedophile that the person that saved our country is pence not trump