January 6

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

How does it feel to be debunked, derailed, and defused all at once? I wouldn't know.... none of that has ever happened to me.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"On the broader issue, let’s say Ray was an agent (HE IS NOT), the premise is that one agent can gin up a crowd to insurrection," Kinzinger wrote. Referring to Cruz, he added: "That isn’t saying much about the intelligence of your voters is it Ted? The rioters had formal education, owned businesses etc. they knew."

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

so back to the questions….

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The questions? Why would a lay person, either left or right, know how many FBI agents were in the crowd? Or how many FBI agents were planted within terrorist groups?

Personally, I think the entire event was just a hologram, projected from the top of the Washington Monument by the FBI to make trumpians look bad. I mean, WHY WAS THE MONUMENT BLOCKED OFF that day from public visitation? And nobody was actually killed, not even Ashli Babbitt. Even Alex Jones knows this.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

It happens all the time. Your mental illness, inability to think critically, and lack of reading comprehension all work together to prevent you from processing it. People used to ask me all the time why I even engage you and I used to respond that I enjoy the banter and 'debunking, derailing, and defusing' you all at once', but its too easy and I've actually grown bored with it. I kind of felt like a bully picking on a sad sack that lives in the pathetic, unhappy world of wokeness and liberalism, so I've backed off.

But when you post ridiculous, asinine shit like this, well you're just asking for it.

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

shhh…. adults are having a discussion…..

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is not a counterpoint.

i know the left is the "you are a racist" party now, but not everyone is as racist as you wished they were.

your party ideas as terrible so they have become an identity party. like nazis. its all about who people are for liberals.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

agreed, trump didnt incite anything

LSUpride123 and fanatic like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what about yesterday when i quoted mencken and in trying to insult me you said i probably just heard of him, but i had quotes of me referencing him in this forum going back almost 20 years?