Crime James Holmes gets life for Colorado Massacre

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by xlnsports, Aug 7, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm kind of on the fence with that because there are tens of thousands of people in jail who don't belong there. If you get sentenced for murder or rape or child molestation or something like that I think there should be a prison that is all self sustained. Have em on treadmills to generate energy, grow their own food, bury their dead, make their own clothes, etc.

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Did our founding fathers really intend for us to keep pieces of shit who are guilty of murder alive in prison?

I'm thinking they didn't. I'm not talking about cases where there is a doubt of guilt. But there is no doubt of this lunatic's guilt.

I feel so badly for the family members of the victims, not getting at least some bit of closure to the tragedy. I'm very thankful that the maniac in Lafayette killed himself (though I'm almost certain the Lafayette cops would have probably shot him if he didn't.)

I saw his parents pleading for their son's sorry life. That didn't move me, but the mother, in a wheelchair, talking about cradling her dead daughter in her arms inside the theater that night brought me to tears. She had a miscarriage that night, too.

LaSalleAve likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Of course they didnt. What happened was after the founders risked EVERYTHING! For this country and I mean everything. Like if that shit doesn't work Washington isn't sent to prison or back to England, no! They hang him where they find him. So what happened was we got infiltrated with a bunch of bleeding heart liberal fuck ups like dumborue . God damnit just when the urge to really want to kick the shit out of that weasel had went away.

el005639 and StaceyO like this.