James Comey is a partisan unprofessional hack

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Nope. I'll be here to tell you why you lost.

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

We really need some type of way to tell if someone is serious or not because you say this as if you're dead serious but you can't be right? You're messing with me right?

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Unfortunately, you are probably correct.

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Well, here is US CODE 18 Sections 793(f) and (g):

(f)
    Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
    Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(g)
    If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.

Maybe I am wrong, Rex, but I don't see "willfully" in either of these two paragraphs.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

She was neither "grossly negligent" nor did she remove any items of national defense from their "proper place of custody".

And, as for the matter of intent with regard to US Code 18 the Supreme Court ruled in 1941 "The obvious delimiting words in the statute are those requiring intent or reason to believe that the information to be obtained is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation. This requires those prosecuted to have acted in bad faith."

Nobody in his right mind can argue that Clinton attempted to injure the United States or acted in bad faith.

She's not a criminal nor has she ever been one. Get over it.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Hillary was grossly negligent when she forwarded official government emails to her daughter who was running the Clinton Foundation, was not employed by the government, and had no security clearance.

Hillary was grossly negligent by routinely asking her maid to print out sensitive government emails and documents — including ones containing classified information — from her house in Washington, DC, emails and FBI memos show. But the housekeeper lacked the security clearance to handle such material....
    Clinton would first receive highly sensitive emails from top aides at the State Department and then request that they, in turn, forward the messages and any attached documents to Santos to print out for her at the home.

Among other things, Clinton requested that Santos print out drafts of her speeches, confidential memos and “call sheets” — background information and talking points prepared for the secretary of state in advance of a phone call with a foreign head of state......
    In a classified 2012 email dealing with the new president of Malawi, another Clinton aide, Monica Hanley, advised Clinton, “We can ask Marina to print this.”

“Revisions to the Iran points” was the subject line of a classified April 2012 email to Clinton from Hanley. In it, the text reads, “Marina is trying to print for you.”

Both classified emails were marked “confidential,” the tier below “secret” or “top secret.”

Santos also had access to a highly secure room called an SCIF (sensitive compartmented information facility) that diplomatic security agents set up at Whitehaven, according to FBI notes from an interview with Abedin.

From within the SCIF, Santos — who had no clearance — “collected documents from the secure facsimile machine for Clinton,” the FBI notes revealed."

Hillary received a security indoctrination briefing and signed NDA.

SF-312
    NDA - [confidential/secret] clearance - signed by Hillary
    https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/up...ified-NDA1.pdf

Form 4414
    NDA - [top secret/SCI] clearance - signed by Hillary
    https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/up...C-SCI-NDA1.pdf

Foreign Affairs Manual (FAM) regulations

http://web.archive.org/web/200901210.../dir/regs/fam/
    http://web.archive.org/web/200901172...tion/88406.pdf

There are people serving time in Leavenworth for far less than what this treasonous, two dollar gutter ho is guilty of.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

i
    Then you explain your version of why so many people who crossed the Clintons have assumed room temperature under mysterious circumstances

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, this is the way it works for you.... decide she's guilty before any facts, bend legal definitions to whatever suits your desire, then make up your own facts. Fortunately, this is still a nation of laws, Comey knows those better than you, and he couldn't prosecute even though he eagerly wanted to. People are in Leavenworth because they committed crimes. Hillary committed none. Get over it.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'll jump in here, even though I'm probably wasting my time on the willfully obtuse.

Washington is a political city... a great percentage of the people who work there are either in government or knows somebody in government. Tangents can be drawn between almost everybody there... six degrees of separation? One, two degrees of separation is more like it. Such circumstantial tangents could be drawn for every President or official that ever served, and HAVE BEEN. There exists such tin foil hat lists for Obama, the Bush's, Reagan, and Carter.

My advice? Stop swallowing and start thinking.

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Rex, my last one on this, we are wasting our time. You say no bad faith, if that is really the case, then why in God's name did she apologize?