IT'S GAMEDAY!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Dec 3, 2022.

1. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Let's win the SEC championship!

GEAUX TIGERS!

lsu-i-like and kcal like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

LSU was last in the SEC last year this year we are playing for the SEC title. If anyone here doubts Kelly and this staff was the right hire will never ever be satisfied as a fan. I can't wait to see this team 3 years from now with Kelly having 4 years of his own recruits. We are playing a coach today that has 7 years of his own recruits so I don't give us much of a chance today. I give us a punchers chance today. All I want is to see us play hard for 60 minutes the score will take care of itself.

GOOOOOOOO TIGERRRRRRRRS

Chipeace and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I’m not expecting to win today but knowing we could is worth a lot- given what we were looking at coming into the season.

Geaux Tigers!

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If I was Kelly I would challenge our OL and our RB's to win or equal Georgia's running game. We get that established we have a chance. Will be interesting to see what Denbrock's and House's gameplan will be. Lastly, if we know we are going to be outmatched and can't win the game I would empty the bench and play for next year. Play Nuss and play Howard. Play our young secondary and everyone else.

5. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Literally no one is giving LSU a chance. On paper I get that. But, I have not seem one prediction of upset. I was thinking, if Alabama were facing Georgia, in the same situation, there will be plenty of people picking upset. We beat Alabama for God’s sake. No one? Really?

northernvatiger and lsu-i-like like this.
  6. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Forgot one other thing I’ve noticed. Whenever, the usual pundits talk about the SEC championship game, they really only talk about Georgia. That’s it. Not one word about opponent. It’s as though we’re forfeiting.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

I think the key early on is letting Georgia know that we're here to win, not just show up. That's exactly what A&M did to us last week. We thought they were going to lay down and they punched us in the mouth and we never recovered. I think Georgia thinks this is just a scrimmage game and the SEC Championship is already theirs, but we need to kick them in the nuts early and let them know we're here to win and this isn't going to be a walk in the park!

northernvatiger and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

We’re double-digit underdogs- probably why. There have been bigger upsets tho, so we’ll see.

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I love being good and out of the limelight. Those same pundits thought we’d spank aTm and be crushed by Bama.

northernvatiger and LSUTiga like this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Someone should have told the team