It's Game Week! LSU vs Georgia Southern

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Aug 25, 2019.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

dittos!

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

thanks Bro, I will be in Austin fyi and at the Florida game this year as well. Possibly another one, i havent decided.

3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Stomp their ass! Take their spirit, ruin their lives. I hate their ass worse than ya'll hate the Gators, Bama, Auburn and Ole Piss combined. They throw water balloons filled with piss and beer at visitors. Stomp their ass!

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Austin is a great town but I hate trying to get around there

LSUMASTERMIND and Fishhead like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Just run over a few liberals if they get in your way.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    LSUMASTERMIND and HalloweenRun like this.
  6. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Would you grease the threads of your Tiger Tank with Bedo’s entrails ... And then reverse over him claiming he was stuck down there and you were trying to HELP HIM

watson1880 likes this.
  7. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Do you have ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER of this horrific claim ... Link perhaps ...

8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Wasn't there, from reliable sources. About five years ago and I did see video. No way for me to know what was in the balloons. They have a long history of assaulting our people. 10-15 years ago a players mother was hit in the back of the head with a thrown full beer can, damaging cars of our people, etc. Most of our people won't go there for a game anymore. If they do, no markings on cars and no school logo clothes. To be fair, some say they have not had a bad experience there. BTW LSU is a favored road destination for our people. They say the LSU folks are among the best. LSU, Montana, Penn State, Michigan, Louisiana Lafayette, NC A&T, Furman, UGA, Ga State are favored road trips. Most of our people will feed you and give you a few drinks. A bit like LSU. There are bad apples everywhere though.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I’d think ramah of all people would have some insight as to the relationship between piss balloons and the night the barn burned....

10. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

They’re two separate issues Fool ...
    Now piss balloons to put out the barn in the 96 game where Raion Hill gave us a thrill would have been an idea ... And a good laugh as the smell would have stunk the game to a postponement with everyone puking on the field ...

See the pic enclosed ... little building just right of the old junkyard gym ... Those windows all broken and Marrero out of control with that special cocktail ...

It was an improvement for Trailer Trash U

Get your weenies ready for Auburn and
    JUST WATCH ...

If any of those Auburn pricks mess with Marrero again, there’s no telling what he’ll do this time ... His first visit back since 96

Marrero & I will be there drinking “cocktails”
    When Marrero goes ape, there’s no stoppin him ... Anyway the statute of limitations has run out in this one at 23 years ...

Attached Files:

watson1880 likes this.