It Was GSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Sep 1, 2019.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Would it be wrong to mention that even after last night's results, ESPN's Football Power Index ranks GA Southern (96) ahead of Kansas (112)? Or that the Miles era at KU was nearly ushered in with a home loss to a FCS team? (To be fair, Pooka Williams was a DNP for KU)

tzanghi likes this.
  2. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Makes little sense but nice try, I didn't "poopooing" on the win. You ready to bet anything meaningful on the Bama game, based on beating a incredibly crappy team? Seems @Swerved is doing his best "Johnny Ringo" , calling out the entire SEC. Whatcha say? Are you a Huckleberry?

3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I don't know, are you ready to go into Bama with just 70 +/- players on scholarship? I mean what the hell, you can beat dem Baws easy if Oeaux just stares & glares at 'em. 5'10" fat badass that he is..

Interesting that you think a team without a complete roster & a bunch of 2 star players, should be playing like LSU.

Where was the "Power Index" when putting Bama & Clemson in the playoffs? Perhaps you should assemble a "Power Panel", to discuss.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He will have a total meltdown when Oeaux coaches the Tigers to a national championship.

5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Terry P responds :

"It's the word "When" that gives me pause"

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I know, I was mediatin. :D

shane0911 likes this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

"Playing like LSU"....should we interpret that to mean you were impressed with how the Tigers played last night? Sure, you posted pictures of creampuffs and a fat cat, but you really haven't offered any opinion. And interesting that you are making excuses for Miles struggling to beat a program that's roughly on a par with Nicholls. Of course, he did that repeatedly at LSU with infinitely better talent. Its his modus operandi.....let an inferior team hang around, one of the biggest issues LSU fans had with him here. Last night, with less talent than what Miles had when he was here (that's true, isn't it? You've told us repeatedly that recruiting has suffered under "Rosy Finch"), Baw and company did exactly what a have program should do to a have-not; put them away decisively and quickly. Yes, it was "just GSU." Miles had ample opportunities to "just GSU" teams here. If he'd done it more often, he might still be here.

leroy7500, kcal, six pack dan and 6 others like this.
  8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I don’t think GA Southern is a bad team, but they don’t match up against Aranda and our D very well.

We still have to see what our offense does against a real D, but the concepts were good. Short/mid-range fucking passes! RBs to dump off to when a WR isn’t available. We didn’t even try that shit for years, and often could barely punch out of a paper sack.

9. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

It's really bothering you that I was right last year when I suggested getting rid of Methuselah and replacing him with a younger offensive mind like Joe Brady, isn't it?

I'm kind of impressed you're not on suicide watch.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

What's up @Swerved ? Glad to see you back.

mctiger and kcal like this.