Is Wells that much greater?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by moraink, Dec 30, 2007.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Your right. And I will also agree with his opinion that Boeckman can't run with the ball to save his life!

2. Pheasant

Pheasant Founding Member

And I'm sure you've seen a lot of Ohio State games this year in order to qualify that opinion, right?
    I've never seen him run with the ball to save his life...but I have seen him run with the ball for first downs and big plays.

3. Draino13

Draino13 Founding Member

Actually He has a litte mobility, but he will not get away from our speed!:wave:
    Ohio st. plays mostly during the day, so he probably has seen them a few times.:thumb:

4. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Since you are merely stating your opinion about your players and our own players, just as these other posters did, be sure to come back here after your QB is forced to run and gets pancaked. If he succeeds, then come back and crow. Regardless, I will eagerly await your accusations of ignorance.

You have a good team, with a good line, and a good rb. Perhaps your qb is more multi-dimensional than he has shown anyone this year, but many of us here doubt it. Your rb will do well, but only if your qb does well. Even so, he will not blow up this defense. You do not run the type of offense that will keep our linebackers off of Wells, ala Arkansas. No offense, and it is JMO, as everything else posted here, but if your qb struggles, you will not move the ball on this healthy defense.

Everyone in the media goes on and on about Dorsey(which was big) but nobody talks about Beckwith(dislocated shoulder and knee), or Steltz(thigh). There were several other players out for games or critical series but no injuries had bigger impacts than those two at the end of the season. Losing/hindering those two guys enabled rushing yardage to be gained on us.

It won't happen in this game buddy.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

judging from the previous 14,000 + posts islstl has posted on this board i'm thinking islstl has done his homework

osu newbie pheasant takes the bait

hmm.....the pheasant says boeckman is effective when he runs. could islstl be wrong?

the pheasant is feeling sexy....

what is with all this calling out? see what you started okie?

say it aint so islstl!

evidently the pheasant doesn't think so

finally some proof! some good ol' eye-witness, 20-20 proof!! what have you got to say for yourself islstl?

Todd Boeckman12...47...70...5.8...1.5...35....0

you mean boeckman carried the ball 47 times for 70 yds ALL YEAR ...a whopping 5.8 YARDS PER GAME for a 1.5 YARDS PER CARRY AVERAGE?????

he had 1 carry of 35 yds....that means he had 46 carries for 35 yds TOTAL!!!

he scored 0 TOUCHDOWNS!!

if he's 6 ft tall all he has to do is fall forward to pick up a yard and a half pheasant. you go on record calling out a long time member of this forum, provide no supporting documentation as to why and i find out that he carried the ball for 5.8 yds per game????????

go back to ohio and send someone else to make your case

you're dismissed.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I dunno kcal, I'd like to hear John's opinion on this fore we close the books.

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

wow, 46 carries for 35 yards.

I have you to whole-heartedly apologize to Peasant and his fellow Buckeye fans.

I had no idea he could pose such a threat running the ball.

I promise never to make such a blanket statement without doing my research first. Geez I feel stupid.

8. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

islstl shoots and scores.

9. VABuckeye

VABuckeye Founding Member

Dang, I thought this was a thread about Chris Wells and what an average SEC back he'd be? :)

Just trying to lighten up the thread.

10. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

He'd be above average. Hell, florida could use the hell out of him.

Give beanie to fla and they'd win the national championship next season with one or two defensive stops a game.