Is Tirk dead?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Cajun Sensation, Mar 2, 2012.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

I know all these thing and have forever. I am saying I don't like it but I play along anyway. In a perfect world the ladies would be equals and I would have to be nether an asshole or a pushover.

This is why we have 60 percent divorce rates. I am the only person who has any idea what he is doing.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

no because you cant go through with it. the asshole part doesnt help after you got her but its all you got. you dont know dick.

And whats this tucking her hair thing. if thats in the book you read all 3 Im guessing. Did you do a 5 star review on amazon?

tigerchick46 likes this.
  3. martin

martin Banned Forever

dude lets not get sidetracked. i was just making a point that is interesting that that stupid book is popular when it clearly is about an abusive relationship.

4. tirk

i know 100 people who read it. I know nothing about it except its some crazy sex. Just admit you read the trilogy. you are like the dumb girl in denial.

5. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

What are you talking about "let's not get sidetracked"? This thread is about Tirk dying a horrific death and you are talking about bitches diddling their skittle to a book about some dickbag that beats the fuck out of girls as he dumps the clutch on their faces. This entire thread is a sidetrack.

tigerchick46 and tirk like this.
  6. martin

martin Banned Forever

exactly. lets not get sidetracked.

7. tirk

exactly. this thread is exactly how my normal thought process happens. all over the place, just completely random. which is why i dont understand when people complain where the thread leads. this place needs all the traffic it can get.

tigerchick46 likes this.
  8. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

My new Favorite Member, my apologies AGAIN! Subconsciously you are his Christian Grey, he just doesn't know it......

LOL you don't HAVE to do it, we just have something that's undefeated in the history of time......we can't help it.

Ya'lls posts of what women want or what gets women are hilarious.......

Jesus, now I'm feeling sorry for him....hilarious.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

they want assholes with money. thats why i get so many bitches

10. tirk

i think we have a history. I just disappeared for 6 months. it was around the time I couldnt remember you or the other new chick who arrived. but she was a cunt so Id remember you as the cool new chick, the other, well a self-loathing miserable bitch. not so unlike martin.