Is there a bigger lunatic in this country

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by JD, Jul 16, 2003.

1. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I would argue Deion "Jesus" Sanders could challenge anyone for being an idiot...

2. InVinoVeritas

InVinoVeritas Founding Member

What, you have a problem with someone

using God to sell vitamins? The real crime about a guy like Pat is that there are a lot of good, well-meaning folks who follow him.

3. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

The False prophet have a special place in hell...

the soon to named Reagan wing.....

Robertson's wonderful interest in Liberia's government has NOTHING to do with religion and EVERYTHING to do with $7,000,000 Ole Pat invested in a Liberian gold mine several years ago .....
    Praise the Lord and pass the donation plate...

4. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

When one asks if people really are stupid, all he has to do is look at the fools that follow these clowns. Speaking of the clowns, does anyone know when the cement structure of what was supposed to be a dorm at Jimmy Swaggert's place will be completed? Talk about an eye sore!

5. texascajun

texascajun Founding Member

I believe it was reported that Pat has quite a bit of money invested with President taylor's country. Nothing like protecting your investment by calling out the american gov't. The main problem I have with guys like Pat is they are about a hair away from being like Benny Hinn and others. Preaching about abandoning the pursuit of worldly possesions wearing an armani suit. I would take him more seriously if his watch didn't cost more than my house. Ever notice how much merchandise they try to hock. It looks like the freakin' shopping channel. "the Lord would like you to purchase this fine leather bound prayer book for only three installments of 29.99!" Any valid points these guys make is totally obscured or discredited by their blatant greed.