Is Randall's Mom the REAL head coach of the Tigers?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex, Oct 23, 2004.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Why refute it? Tiger educated is doing an excellent job of it. I'm having fun just messing with you LOL

Bye Bye Moron bob

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

WE criticize others? That's a laugh. That's all you do. Never a positive, always bellyachining.

And JSRacing is right. TE is nailing you to the cross and you take it like a runt puppy.

3. FightinTIGER, You are jumping the gun on all of this doomsday stuff. LSU is in good hands, we will be fine. No need for all of that stuff.

4. roygu

roygu Founding Member

How the expectations have fallen

A few weeks back we were going to repeat. Then we played our first game and we just needed time to get it together we still could win the West and play for the SEC Chanpionship.

Now we are BRAGGING that Randall, a fith year Senior, iin spite of throwing three interceptions vs a team like Troy, had a career day. Damn guys, how low must we sink, before you will admit that Randall, inspite of the opinions that he is the best we have, is not SEC material. Our quarterbacks are surrounded by exceptional talent. Look at the Quarterbacks at Ole Miss, Mississippi State, and Tennesse. No one ever heard of those guys and they have more variation in their offense than LSU.

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

So you'd rather have Ole Miss, and Moo U's winning record?

UT is just one game, one lose away from our record.

this doesn't make good sense. :confused:

I look at the Qb's at Ole Miss. flatt and spurlock? they both suck. they have a bigger contreversey than we do but they are better? good grief man !
    [​IMG]

6. ExoticGlass1

ExoticGlass1 Founding Member

the biggest problem for randall seems to be when he makes a mistake he loses confidence. i think jimbo's play calling doesn't help because he seems to hold back on the play calling when the qb makes a mistake, if you don't believe that you can watch last years games also. jimbo did the same thing with matt in a few games i can remember. i agree completely with what TE has said but it seems that some in this thread say they agree but seem to not understand what hes saying. i can't believe how little some people on this forum don't understand the game but act like they do, reminds me of fans in the stands booing because a ref doesn't throw a flag when a quarter back rolls out of the pocket and just throws the ball towards the line while hes under pressure and the fans want a flag.

7. Tyger_Bait

Tyger_Bait Founding Member

This isn't one of Saban's "good" years either. The players haven't been ready to play 3 times now (Oregon St, Georgia, and Troy) Saban should be getting these players ready to go each week. Last years team would of never let this "troy" team play with us for more than 5 minutes. Coming together and making a game winning drive against Troy isn't "championship caliber", taking care of business and showing these guys whos boss shows championship caliber.

I miss Mauck :bncry:

8. Loosing Mauck was a big blow. I didnt realize how much he and the other players leaving would impact us but what we have now is a very different team. I'm still optimistic though, things will be kicking again soon.

9. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

Senior Leadership continues to be the biggest problem that we have. There is no doubt that the coaches are working twice as hard this year, but the players do not seem to want to pay the price for winning. They are becoming just like some of the whiney azz fans that we have. They expect everything to be given to them. It takes a lot of hard work. These young players have to learn that.

10. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

THE RUNNING GAME AND PASSING GAME DEPEND ON EACH OTHER TO SUCCEED AND WHEN ONE IS COMPLETELY TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE THE QUARTERBACK IS A BAD, BAD PASSER THE ENTIRE SYSTEM FAILS. IT'S CALLED SYNERGY. Go look it up in the dictionary.

While I really believe balance is a key ingredient I also know that I've seen bunches of Bama teams, Arkansas teams, Nebraska teams, even Ohio St teams that couldn't throw a lick and they had pretty damn good offenses and were next to impossible to stop running the ball. That fact is our o-line should be able to completely dominate Troy and we should be able to run the ball no matter how many they have in the box.