Is Keiland Williams in the doghouse?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 20, 2007.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Maybe the most logical, but I see the same thing Parso sees- which is also why I think him returning kicks could be very dangerous for other teams, though TT took that away last night- for the most part, anyway- we still ended up with good field postition though never broke one for HUGE yards.

2. clair

clair Rockets

2 things:

1. he does have a bruise up there in the shoulder area.

2. get over it. Miles gives all the RBs split reps. We may not like it, but with the number of 4th quarter comebacks this team has had, it's hard to argue with his system. I told you all in spring Keiland was sort of in the back of the line and everyone thought I was nuts.

3. LSUTiga

True but it was the passing game that turned it around for us last night, not our running game.

4. clair

clair Rockets

33 carries for 169 yards rushing on the game takes it's toll on the D-Line, which allowed Flynn to have ALL DAY to throw on the last few drives.

Granted, this is the same defense that shut down McFadden cold last week, too.

5. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Based on last night, I'm happy to see Keiland catch flair passes all night! :)

6. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

That's the double edged sword of being too deep in all positions. We have so many playmakers not everyone gets constant playing time. Regardless of who comes in the game... everyone can open it up at any given time. Although I would like to see williams with more screens and scott with more runs... but Hestor is coming through in clutch situations so he also deserves more time.

7. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Listened to postgame on 98.1 on the way home from the game last night. KW was interviewed, certainly no sign of bitterness in his answers. He is a very good speaker. They have interveiwed him about the RB by committee issue b4 and he says that they all understand it and don't have a problem with it. For now, I'll trust that the coaches know what they are doing and are putting him in and giving him the ball in situations helpful to the team.

8. LSUTiga

Yeah, me too and I'm glad you mentioned that cause they even made the comment after about him saying, "Sir". Sounded very classy and spoke well- I was proud of him.

9. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

That's the touch of class that Miles brings to his players. I'm sure besides football achievements... Miles makes sure his kids are educated as well.

10. LSUTiga

Sure Hargrave didn't hurt either. :wink: