Is it wrong to RAG another Tiger Fan?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Six3, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Kandjviz

Kandjviz Founding Member

I am the type of fan that believes that there is always hope. I will keep saying that they will get back into game before long and win it. I even pray for and expect divine intervention. Sounds crazy. The Bluegrass Miracle wasn't so much of a surprise but more of a blessing. Even at AU last year, I was waiting for victory although the SEC officials would have none of that. It does make for some very hard losses(Deep depression) but to me its better than thinking one turnover or botched play is the end of all our chances for success. Even one bad half. I watched Tebow come off the field at half go to the "Rude People" seating section and do that moronic jumping jack type of celebration he does. My first thought was "the game ain't over yet!" Seems to me that the Gators went into their locker room thinking they had won the game. Maybe that's why the next time he went to the visitor's locker room he was in tears. At the start of the fourth quarter I was shouting to the defense to get the ball and rooting them on. A fan next to me called the final score with confidence 28-24, it worked
    out. The great thing about TS is that the visiting team not only has to out muscle the Tigers but also has to defeat the fans. We pick the team up and they pick us up also. I bet ole Tebow might have learned that. Take away his run option like we did late in game and he didn't handle pass rush pressure well. The crowd had a lot to do with that. I wonder if he'll dial us up again.:thumb:

2. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

You guys are 6 rows in front of me. I saw Crystal before the game started.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dam, I wish I would have known. Hell, I was there an hour before kickoff, she came stumbling in just in time for the National Anthem. :grin:

Oh, after the final touchdown, the guy next to me picked me up....pretty high too. I'd never met him before but we'd been high fiving during the game. You many have noticed when he lifted me though.

4. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

Lol...guess yall went to school together too eh?

1 person likes this.