Is it wrong to RAG another Tiger Fan?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Six3, Oct 8, 2007.

1. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

I was concerned but never worried. I kept watching the body language of the players and coaches. I never saw any concern on their faces outside of disappointment on giving up a first down. Sometime you might see coaching staffs and players start to panic or look indecisive. I never saw that anywhere from anyone on the sideline or on the field. These guys have great senior leadership and are battle tested. Just listen to Hester talk about how he has never forgotten last years Florida loss. I did see worry on CUM's face. You could tell he was worried they were going to lose another game. Tebow on the other hand never had any doubt they were going to win. What a warrior he is. The Gators do have a young team. I already can't wait to see us play them next year in Florida and see what RP can do running the show. I think he will thrive on being in their stadium.

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I was concerned until the 3rd quarter when they announced that Stanford had beaten the Condoms. The crowd got fired up, the players got fired up, the coaches got fired up, and I got fired up.

What a 2nd half performance by the Tigers. :thumb: One for the ages.

3. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

i'm not gonna lie, i didn't feel safe until triple zeroes hit the clock. but i'm kind of a pessimist.

but i also don't make it public and bring a whole section down. i basically just sit there silent and look like a guy who's waiting for the doctor to deliver the news.

doesn't stop me from yelling though. :wink:

4. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

we were on row 15 or 16 i think...damn i cant remember.....you would think after 6 yrs of sitting there....tiga a lil help here..i KNOW you saved the stub....what sec. did we sit in???

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Is what you did considered a "Tiger Rag" ?

6. MadMaxwell

MadMaxwell Founding Member

Zing!!!:rofl:

7. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

I'll be honest, after we recovered the fumble and didn't go anywhere (right before we got the INT and TD), I thought it was about over. I'm recovering from the flu, and have one hell of a work week coming up, so I left chat to get ready for bed. Of course, I had to peek every now and then to see what the score was. I wasn't going to be able to go to sleep until the game was over, because there's always a chance, and I hoped by not watching I would get some good juju going. Yes, I am superstitious about LSU football!

8. Crystal_lsu

C'mon you guys....yall know how the tigers like to mess with us....they make wait on pins and needles til the end.....:lsup: LSU!

:crystal: :crystal: :crystal: We're getting another one this year!! :crystal: :crystal: :crystal:

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

406, row 14, I sat in seat 8. You stood on seat 9. :hihi:

10. Crystal_lsu

:D thanks i knew it was something like that!