Is It Time For LSU, A & M, Arky, Missou To Contact Old SW Conference

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Oct 23, 2018.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Does it not occur to you that these one and two calls a Game that go your way repeatedly have helped build the dynasty you now have?

CalcoTiger likes this.
  2. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy. I do have an issue with an Alabama grad being the person that decides how all of LSUs instant replays are decided. BIAS is a thing, its simple its already there in the rules, he cannot take part in any Alabama games. Just change the rule, hire someone that didn't graduate from an SEC school for the instant replay booth...

tzanghi likes this.
  3. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

And no offense to the thread creator, but leaving the SEC is not going to be a thing, this is just another thread about the bullshit targeting rule. So I will continue the hijacking of it, I would suggest maybe changing the title of the thread.

The targeting rule for sure needs to change, there needs to be an independent review of these sorts of calls. And if determined by that board of people, then a suspension of the first half happens. But it should not be automatic. I am fine with the instant replay booth determining the ejection of the player during the game.

4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Oh and welcome new Bama fan posters, I have been meaning to ask you guys. How do you feel about the internet stealing your motto? Role tide is now is synonymous with incest, I find it hilarious.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Charlotte.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Anybody remember that old looney toon cartoon where the oblivious baby goes out on the town, and everything just kind of falls into place so he’s either set down to the ground ever-so-gently, and things don’t fall on his head? I imagine that’s what it’s like to be an Alabama fan. You catch a ton of good breaks and then can’t fathom why the fan base of a rival calls bullshit on some bullshit. It’s also why you can’t objectively talk football with them. I don’t blame them. I won’t really blame the refs, it just is what it is.

fanatic and Bengal B like this.
  7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Oh please. I'm just confused as to your meaning. In a couple of your posts.

If you're high, that's cool. If it's dementia setting in I'm gonna be sad. Gonna be a rough couple weeks on you either way im afraid.

furduknfish likes this.
  8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

You've revealed my true identity.

9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Does it not occur to you that the teams Bama has fielded the last 10 years have been better than the majority? One or two calls a game has put Bama where it is today?

My god man. I'm not trying to be this "arrogant Bama fan' so often tossed around here as a descriptor. But please. No offense, but being an opponent in a historical run isn't a bad thing. These things happen.

10. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

OK, so tell me, because I just googled it and can't find it. How do we know there were 5 Bama boosters in the replay booth??