Is Donald Trump an honest man?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Comey did not find a single email properly identified as classified, and testified to it.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

She is one of those people, and I'm sure you know a few; everybody does, who lie so much they actually believe their own lies.

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Trump lies all the time. It is what he does.

I have worked, as a minion, with some really rich and big time people in the Health Insurance business. Again, I was a nothing, a "quant," a numbers guy, but I was around these guys. These kind of guys are so powerful that they say things that may not be true, but they have the power to make them true. It happened all the time. You get in a room with four or five of them, and it is astounding, to someone reality, based the shit they say. With conviction.

I am not defending Trump, he is an asshole and I am sure the worst president EVER (he only has that title since Hillary was not president). But, when you move around for years, in the rarified atmosphere in which he has operated, it is just how they "do business."

I don't think governing the country is "doing business" but I think Trump does. And that is the problem.

GiantDuckFan and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Oh, to the classified material on an unclassified server. Hillary, and her staff lied their ass off, repeatedly, and that is the reason she is not in the oval office, today.

5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

i lie is a lie, doesn't matter if its blatant or not. Trump lies to us and we know immediately that he lied. Politicians are generally a little more coy about their lies. however in both situations we are the people being lied to, so it is shit either way.

6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Dude, what is with your name? Is that something like WEBYCEIYDBO?

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

and she is also not in the office for reasons of this nature:

9/11 tribute flap: SMU changes policy saying displays can be ‘triggering, harmful’
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...be-triggering-harmful/?utm_term=.3a1d5a42d73e

Progressive activists don't understand their role and blame it all on the Russians.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

First and last initial and random numbers

9. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

All politicians lie. But it is usually in the self-preservation department. Covering up affairs, misdeeds, etc.

Trump lies about weird, silly, easily-disproven stuff. Like saying that the head of the Boy Scouts called and thanked him for his "greatest ever" speech to them. Think about someone you know who lies all of the time, almost reflexively, about stupid things. You probably refer to them as your crazy friend/relative/co-worker. Would you even trust this person to water your plants while you're on vacation?

Now imagine that person being President.

He's such a fucking weirdo.

It reminds me of my toddler, walking by me with a full diaper and smelling like shit. "Do you have poop in your pants?" "No"

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    GiantDuckFan and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

That's pretty fucking good. Theyre so powerful they can make their lies true.