News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont think we could ever be close to as bad as italy.

older cities (all of europe) are designed for much more density even than new york. they were built before cars so the city is walkable for everyone. if new york was in europe it would be way way down the list of density. paris, for example, is twice as dense as new york.

plus italians tend to live with their parents. thats disastrous. our parents have their own houses and we stay safely away.

also, italy, it sounds nice and its in europe, but its actually kinda shit. italy and spain and greece are not close to as rich and advanced as the US and comparable nations like germany and sweden.

Kikicaca and Rolan like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

no you were making an assumption about someone on an anonymous chat forum who you know nothing about. you are not privy to my motivations so your accusations were baseless. i have no interest in lying, nor need to do so. this is a chat forum, not the NYT so no, I don't always double check everything I post but I got most of them right. calling me a liar is ridiculous.

once you opened the bag of morality by accusing me of lying you opened yourself to equally moralistic criticism. it's like sitting in church and you are talking about my sin but yours are off limits; it doesn't work that way. yours, I could argue, is worse because other than one lousy line on a chat forum, you have no evidence to accurately depict me as a liar. I do have evidence that you are a hypocrite because you've documented it here yourself.

again making accusations that you have no basis for. I've been called a lot of things on this forum but a liar isn't one of them. when i've been wrong, i admit it. You...not so much.

again, you are applying a level of morality on me that you refuse to abide by yourself. this little routine is getting old, dude. do you want to talk about whether the federal governments response is equal to the task or do you want to belabor the fact that you called me a name and I called you a name back?

no, you are talking out of both corners of your mouth so it probably just seems that way to you pal

4. Tiger in NC

How long has Trump been President? If what you say is true and I can't find anything other than right wing rags reporting this but even if it is true....Trump has had 3 1/2 years to have more masks made and he still hasn't done it? Why? Why blame it Obama? Did anyone from the Trump administration blame Obama for the shortage of masks until now? Nope.

5. Tiger in NC

but, but...if you want a test you can have a test...

6. Tiger in NC

okay so that's the long way of saying that "yes, it was disbanded by the Trump admininstration..." Did you see the video I posted of Trump talking about disbanding the panel? He's standing right there saying it...you don't have to take my word for it friend.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats not correct. you were lying about trump, i wasnt. i wasnt lying. thats the key difference. you lying, me honest.

Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Where I live. New cases reported in Collin County (North Texas). 6 are over 65. Those are someone's parents and grandparents. I did not realize infections were so skewed toward the elderly or this may be an aberration.

The 13 new cases live in the following areas:

• 3 cases in McKinney: two men, ages 40 and 65, one woman, age 68;
    • 2 cases in Frisco: both men, ages 40 and 72;
    • 2 cases in Plano: both women, ages 40 and 69;
    • 2 cases in Wylie: both men, ages 41 and 49;
    • 1 case in Richardson: a woman, age 18;
    • 1 case in Dallas: a man, age 69;
    • 1 case in Anna: a woman, age 65;
    • 1 case in Celina: a man, age 42.
    There are now a total of 66 cases in the county.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Obama should have foreseen this after SARS and N1H1. Why didn't Obama stock up on mask and ventilators he had 8 years. You're still a fool.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A 17 year old boy in New Orleans died today. First one under 36.