News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

tirk didn't blame Trump for it.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I miss listening to Paul Harvey.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

He was a national treasure. The left hated him.

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I think that's bullshit. The population is becoming more resistant every day (maybe 5X more people actually got the virus in the US, barely noticed, shrugged and moved on), we're headed to warmer weather.....the matrix of resistance is growing

and those anti-viral drugs are being rolled out. Not saying we've peaked, but no way 20K a day.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea there are only 19K deaths total reported globally.

Our death rate in the US currently is sub 2% which has come down from over 4%.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

looks like we have a bailout. Details to come. A couple things noted, Trump's get no relief and there will be oversight on the business loans.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer wrote in a Dear Colleague letter early Wednesday morning that the new bill includes a provision to 'prohibit businesses controlled by the President, Vice President, Members of Congress, and heads of Executive Departments from receiving loans or investments from Treasury programs.'

8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Dude .... don’t be buying into the talking heads predictions, they don’t know shit, and are just in it for their 15 minutes of fame.

I’m already seeing my prediction beginning to come true. Based on China and Washington, the spread is about 2 mo. I predicted the middle of April this thing starts to decline. If you look at the curve of new positive test, the curve is starting to flatten. If today comes in at 10k or less, that will be 4 days in a row.

I predicted the most likely outcome will be about 4000 deaths. The only wild card will be if it gets in the hospital and becomes a nosocomial situation where people are catching it at the hospital like what is happening in Italy. NY is the biggest risk.

mctiger and Frogleg like this.
  9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Given your even keel, you are the last person that comes to mind as being agitated over group sustainment.

Stay strong my friend

mctiger likes this.
  10. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Stay safe, I am positive the virus does not care about what side you are on. Hopefully things are getting back to normal in a few weeks or months. We can only hope.

What is really bugging me is how will the crawfish die? We must get home delivery of our crawfish!