News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

When in history have governments proven to have YOUR best interest?

XXL TideFan and shane0911 like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well he won't, he would first have to realize that he has TDS, probably the most severe that I've ever witnessed

Ohhhh I know this one!!! I bet dummkoph doesn't though

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Not to disagree; you and I are generally on the same page and like minded... But in all fairness I also seem to remember you saying something along the lines of all who took the jab would be dead inside of 2 years.. I just wanted to say I was glad you were mistaken with that one (so far at least)..

That said, as someone with a highly compromised immune system I took the first two shots on the advice of my care team, but no boosters after. They didn't work and I got covid at the beginning of this year anyway. Nothing to it; I was well over it before I knew I had it (other than the taste and smell thing). After that I said screw it and took no more doses.... May as well have just shot me up with saline.

Actually strep damn near killed me in April. Got into my blood (sepsis). I'm told I was about 2 hours from cashing in my chips, but that's just part of the territory for being a "lunger"... On a somewhat semi-related note, you wanna know how they got my lungs cleared up? They literally went in there with a camera and a hose, and repeatedly sprayed saline into my lungs and sucked it out. Everybody made a big stink about the man mentioning something to that effect, but it's a thing. They do it routinely to me about every 3-4 months on average. It's called a bronchial lavage... And yes, saline is defined as a disinfectant. Go figure.. haha!

kcal, LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  4. shane0911

I hope you make it many more years!

Winston1 and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. Swerved

Why thank you, sir! It doesn't seem like it but it's coming up on 5 years now since I got the new set of air bags... When the doc told me I had about a year left, I looked at him and said "challenge accepted"; that turned out ok for me... I hope to stick around as long as I can so I can spoil the shit out of the grandkids... My life will be complete if I can do that. Maybe another championship or two as lagniappe... lol

XXL TideFan, Winston1, kcal and 2 others like this.
  6. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I have to ask what that's like, actually having that procedure. Painful?

8. Swerved

It is like a power nap; it's about an hour if all goes well.. It's done under general anesthesia so I don't feel what they do. I wake up a little sore sometimes and have a sore throat, maybe cough up a little blood if they did a biopsy, but nothing major. They used to do it under "sedation", but I came to while they were doing it once. Since that happened, I make them knock me out every time.

EDIT: When they did that for the strep I had back in April, they worked on me for about 5 hours... It was pretty screwed up.

kcal and mctiger like this.
  9. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911