News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I wouldn’t trust the numbers from China ever. As to India their health care system has collapsed due to Covid. No one knows how many have or will die there.
    Point is that could have been us and Covid isn’t a hoax as some here have claimed.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I never thought of it as a hoax, just a horrible overreaction to it,.. turned our country upside down and shook it

StaceyO, kcal and Frogleg like this.
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Agree. And i think they're sensationalizing the crap out of a surge of cases in India to keep the fear mongering and control going.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

remember the 'national stockpile' debacle?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/15/hhs-covid-stockpile-money-border-migrants-488427
    Biden admin reroutes billions in emergency stockpile, Covid funds to border crunch
    The reshuffling illustrates the extraordinary financial toll that sheltering more than 20,000 unaccompanied children has taken on the department so far this year.

The Department of Health and Human Services has diverted more than $2 billion meant for other health initiatives toward covering the cost of caring for unaccompanied immigrant children, as the Biden administration grapples with a record influx of migrants on the southern border.

The redirected funds include $850 million that Congress originally allocated to rebuild the nation’s Strategic National Stockpile, the emergency medical reserve strained by the Covid-19 response. Another $850 million is being taken from a pot intended to help expand coronavirus testing, according to three people with knowledge of the matter....

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the media is slowly having the courage to entertain the idea that the virus is a lab creation.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Ironic that the media is the last ones to the truth.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that is odd. and very true with everything regarding the virus story. when the virus first happened, i of course didnt know dick about viruses or corona. but i read the stats, kills old folks, fatties, isnt dangerous outdoors, and i accepted that reality. but even now the media is still trying to accept that schools can be open, literally a year after we all knew it was fine.

also the media is pushing stories about so called "long haulers", or folks that got over the virus but have long term symtoms. i think this is all a lie its just victim-status loving attetnion whore hypochondriacs with munchausen syndrome. everyone knows some ashole who always thinks they are sick, but its just attention seeking.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Gee what has changed here. First Hannity and Laura Ingram and the rest of Fox are telling no begging everyone to get vaccinated. Now the rest of the Republicans are doing the same. Maybe it’s that the Delta variant is killing unvaccinated people (mainly Republicans left and right) @shane0911 maybe you should listen.