News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

He's a democrat .. it's called a resume enhancer.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Didn't that jackhole write a book sucking his own dick about how great a job he did handling it, with no help from anyone?

Winston1 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

genius elon agrees with us. "rationality takes a back seat"

elon says we should just live normal lives unless we are vulnerable.

fuckign OBVIOUSLY!

i never gave the slightest fuck about this virus. i take no meds. i am youngish. however, i was scared for my dad. his heart is weak, he is diabetec. now he has had the vaccine, now i dont care at all anymore.

why has it been so hard for society to understand the data? i mean seriously what the fuck?

elon literally says he has lost some faith in humanity.

my theory is that caring about the virus became a way to express opposition to trump. and thats the only thing the left cares about.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I have also never given a fuck about this virus and will continue to give no fucks. The vaccine, HA, why? If you take it can you
    A. no longer wear a mask? No
    B. no longer have to social distance? no
    C. no longer have to worry about gathers larger than x ? no
    D. are you now no longer at risk of spreading the virus? no
    E. and now, apparently you aren't even immune to it because you can still get it!
    F. They have no idea how long the vaccine is effective for

They can fuck right off, I will NEVER get this vaccine nor will anyone in my family.

fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I had the first injection about a week ago & it was absolutely painless. Didn't feel a thing. Here it is a week later and I've had no issues or after effects. I got the vaccine because of my age & medical issues.

Winston1 and shane0911 like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So now you don't have to wear a mask. You can go to the local pub and hang out. Maybe go to a concert or a sporting event with a large crowd of your fellow fans.

Oh, you can't.

Jmg likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And I understand that. My issue is the misinformation that is going out and how they are scaring people into getting this shit injected into their bodies. If you want to get it fine, I hope you have done your research on it. At the absolute minimum I would wait as long as possible a year maybe two to find out just what in the fuck is going on with this thing. The media and especially the liberal fucks will do their best to scare the shit out of you about a ruthless killer of a virus that has a 99% + survival rate.

Whats more is there are proven effective treatments for this "killer" now I ask you, if we have an effective treatment, why do we need a vaccine?

This thing is bad, it ins't right and I will stand by that. I have not worn a mask since the inception of this bullshit and I've never gotten it, I've had people living in my house that had it and no one in my family got it. You guys are being played.

8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I relied on the advice of the medical professionals that treat me. And I understand perfectly your decision not to get the vaccine. It's a choice each individual has to make for themselves.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

in my interview i posted above, you can hear the frustration in elons voice, he is incredulous that people dont care abotu the data.

we shoulda left every school open. we should taken all our resources we had for testing etc and used it for workers and staff and everyone who works with old people. we shoulda given all nursing hopes and shit plenty of money. we should tested the workers at nursing homes, let them work like a week at double pay, then gave em a week off and then another test before back to work. totally control the environments around old people. they were vulnerable, they got massacred in new york. but everyone else can forget about it!

all we ever needed to do was protect our grandpas until the vaccine. even now its absurd basketball is all fucked up. fuckin darius days dont need a test. the motherfucker is strong as an ox! let him get it he wont even notice!

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

really? how do you go inside a store?