News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

why did you get tested? Are you feeling it?

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Screenshot_20201214-140233_Facebook.jpg

Jmg likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this cannot be emphasized enough. the media told us trump was a lying piece of shit a million times when he said the vaccine was coming before the end of the year. and yet here we are with people all over the country getting vaccines every day and still two weeks left in the year.

fanatic likes this.
  5. USAFRet66.86

USAFRet66.86 COTiger is cool

The truth doesn't matter in politics in 2020. Or any other year for that matter.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

apparently we have 40 million doses ready to go before the end of december. if we give those doses to old people and fatasses, we should be damn near finished already. i will never get it and dont need. it. the moment my parents get it will be the second i no longer give the slightest fuck about it.

trump and his lightning plan or whatever it was called, and the evil big pharma companies, they have basically ended this.

if our grandmas make it just a few more weeks, we are good to go.

i wont pretend this shit matters to normal healthy people, kids in school etc. this was over for them before it started. it was never anything.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I saw a video about how the new China virus vaccine was created and how it essentially causes human cells to mutate into something else. It is a genetically created organism and as such is patentable. Bill Gates is the one likely to hold the patents. This brings up the question that if we become genetically created organisms will Bill Gates be the legal owner of everyone on the face of the earth?

The video file was too big to upload here so I uploaded it to YouTube intending to post the link here. As soon as the upload finished there was a bar across it that said the video had been removed for inappropriate content,

Then I got an email with this message

Our team has reviewed your content, and, unfortunately, we think it violates our Community Guidelines. We've removed the following content from YouTube:

Video: Is this the end of the human race?

[​IMG]

We know that this might be disappointing, but it's important to us that YouTube is a safe place for all. If content breaks our rules, we remove it. If you think we've made a mistake, you can appeal and we’ll take another look. Keep reading for more details.

How your content violated the policy

YouTube doesn’t allow claims about COVID-19 vaccinations that contradict expert consensus from local health authorities or the World Health Organization (WHO). Learn more here.

LEARN MORE

How this affects your channel

Because it’s the first time, this is just a warning. If it happens again, your channel will get a strike and you won’t be able to do things like upload, post, or live stream for 1 week.

What to do next

We want to help you stay on YouTube, so please:
    • Make sure you understand YouTube's Community Guidelines and strikes basics.
    • Review your content with our policies in mind. If after reviewing your content you think we made a mistake, let us know. You can appeal this decision here.

Sincerely,
    The YouTube Team

You received this email to provide information and updates around your YouTube channel or account.

[​IMG]

© 2020 Google LLC d/b/a YouTube, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Maybe I'll try to upload it to Rumble, the YouTube alternative that says they don't censor content
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Republican won seat now empty being appointed by Edwards. Count one seat flipping in the house. That is a bunch of BS.

Everybody saying all the right, sympathetic things right now but that seat should stay republican. Or some kind of special election like you mentioned.

shane0911 likes this.