News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I read where he has never treated a Covid patient.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Well that would not surprise me, in fact its probably been a long time since he managed any patient.

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I am pretty well pissed off that (eventual) in-person school for high schoolers is only two days a week. I (and other parents) who chose in person chose it for 5 days, not 2.

Oh...but she will have morning drill team practice daily from 6:45-8:30. I will drop her off, and hopefully, my husband can pick her up, so she can get home to "go to school."

And...now middle school teachers will be simultaneously teaching our in-person students AND the online students. We were previously told a teacher would EITHER teach in-person OR remotely...not both...at the same time.

Sadly, after 3 days of virtual professional development, my biggest takeaway has been that even our technology gurus can't efficiently operate a synchronous class with adults in it. I am NOT a tech guru...so I really don't know what I will be able to figure out...by this Wednesday.

furduknfish and shane0911 like this.
  4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Oh I hear all that, Frisco ISD hasn't dropped that bomb on us yet but we are still a few days away.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Too busy doing fashion photo shoots, signing his baseball cards and undermining Trump to manage a patient.

I knew this clown was a phony showboat libtard months ago.

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

No surprise there, I am truly sorry you and your daughters have to put up with that. Interesting read in WAPO this morning that schools have been preparing for the fantasy return, when they could have been developing better on line instruction. Now, with increased infections, many are flailing for the second time in 6 months.

I’ve ALWAYS cautioned two things:
    1) terrible outcomes of teaching face to face and on line at the same time
    2) the ability to connect with a bunch of young kids without bedlam ensuing in the classrooms. I am sure that a "huge" percentage of "learning" time will be connectivity issues.

Here’s an idea, if you have computers. I did. Have the kids in classroom sign in to your lesson, and teach them all online.

But this will be a fleeting annoyance. Did you see the scenes in the Georgia high school yesterday, or maybe Thursday?

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

All kids in our district have been issued a Chromebook that they will use all year.

I am going to try to forget about everything for a while, as my daughter is about to drive me up to UNT in Denton for her move-in.

APPTiger, mancha and HalloweenRun like this.
  8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

10. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Yeah, boiling water kills. Revolutionary

Vlad says they got the cure
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/putin...e-and-that-his-daughter-has-been-given-a-shot

Comrad leading the way. Lol