News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

That name for you just came to me this morning had a cup of Mello Joy coffee instead of Community maybe that's the reason. Actually I love your state been there 4 times it's a beautiful state and I am partial to pinot noir. As far as San Franfeces, Seattle and Portland enjoy but you better show up with hip boots and an I Love BLM hat or the caca and communist will get ya.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

my uncle lives in portland, my sister lives close by, it's a great city,.. the radical 2% are ruining it's reputation,.. last year, fox news went apeshit declaring, portland was in full riot, because a couple of hundred extremist rights and lefts clashed in a park,.. what wasn't mentioned is, a few blocks away, 200,000 people were watching the Rose Festival Parade.

sis and unc live there, they'd say you don't know squat,.. but hey, believe what fox reports is gospel,.. if it keeps you and your ilk out of Oregon, I don't really see a downside to that

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My ilk? Come on duck where's da luv? My ilk was wanting to go to the summer of love in Seattle are you discriminating against Sot Louisiana Cajuns? I accuse you regional racism. However you are very welcome here is Sot Louisiana but I would avoid duck season if I were you. BTW we wear hip boots down here to stay dry not to sink in shit filled streets.

4. GiantDuckFan

" ilk is a certain type of person, usually a type you don't care for. When you say "you and your ilk," you mean "you and everyone just like you." And that's not usually meant in a nice way"

I was talking about crazed, wild-eyed, arm waving extremists, ranting about shit they know nothing about, from two thousand miles away,.. has nothing to do with your heritage, dumbass

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thought this was the summer of love. You going to give Oregonians a bad name.
    60d5ff7c28d9e9d16f0909bbe54279cf.jpg

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh forgot to add this to this post of yours. It was probably 90% of those 200,000 Rose Festival Parade watchers that voted for the governor of Ore GONE and the mayor of Wasteland. When it's all said and done the people of Ore GONE are responsible for these nitwits being in office. The good honest hard working, law abiding business owners and citizens of Ore GONE are left to pick up the pieces. Perhaps they should vote for better governors and mayors who won't kiss the feet of Marxist.

Oh and fuck Fauci
    Stinking Facemask.jpg

7. GiantDuckFan

you started it, attacked my cities,.. you think I couldn't spew insulting propaganda about texas or Louisiana,.. there's plenty of insulting southern stereotypes I could hurl,.. it'd be easy, if I enjoyed pissing on people and places like you do

I'll give you credit though, Moe, compared to Ramah, you're a sweetheart

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Love your state and your people but have disdain for who they put in office. As far as Louisiana love my state and people but have disdain for the people for who they put in office. Satisfied?

9. GiantDuckFan

you're pronouncing it wrong, stupid
    ok now, prepare yourself, kiki, this is gonna hurt,.. Trump and Fauci, are involved with each other, they have a relationship

10. GiantDuckFan

nope, I don't care a lick about your opinion on politics

kcal likes this.