News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I smell a big fat rat a combination of rats actually.
    giphy-1.gif
    China, Soros, BLM, Antifa and our other domestic enemies the DEMOCRATS and the MSM. Too many coincident of timing. Covid the false racism narative and subsequent fake outrage leading to riots, burning, looting and murder and now to their real goal the destruction of our very nation. The MSM and our lovely DEMOCRATS are all part of it. If you don't prepare to protect yourself, your family and friends from the leftist mob (BLM, ANTIFA AND DEMOCRATS) you will be a victim. They are in the cities now mostly unopposed but they will eventually be headed to your neighborhood. The democrats are trying to start a race war IMHO. All men of good will and good hearts black, white, brown, yellow and red better band together in case this becomes a real marxist coup attempt to overthrow the country. They are no longer trying to hide it. BLM has shown it cares nothing for black lives and Antifa are simply violent useful idiots of both BLM and of course our lovely DEMOCRATS.

I look for no fight but totally prepared if I have to fight
    first-blood.gif

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

What some of us have been saying for a long time...

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...d-expert-says-80-85-percent-of-texas-hospital
    “I realize we have to wait to see the story play out here, but right now, the cases have been going up for three weeks and we have no increase, in fact, we have a decrease in death rates. It doesn’t matter if you get the illness if you’re going to fully recover and be fine from it — that is what people must understand. For younger healthier people, there’s not a high risk from this disease at all,” Atlas said.

3. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Interesting, mostly the test have been giving false negatives instead of false positives

4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I think everyone agrees with that, but they are also the spreaders to the older more vulnerable folks

5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Well, like my post says, Texas crosses 75 for first time. May have been just a one day spike, but that is it’s highest yet. Have to wait and see what the rest of this week does.

AZ also is showing an increase in deaths, at 113, and their case spike started about 2 was before Texas. I think these next two weeks will tell the tale.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

CRISIS.jpg

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

A disease that kills way less than 1% of infected is not a danger to society. Nothing I see in the next 2 weeks will change my opinion on that simple fact.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I spend half my time in and around the levees and towns just east of Lafayette. Folks of all races get along just fine. When the zydeco bands would play around there all races danced with each. Mixed race couples everywhere. Systematic racism is a DEMOCRAT and MSM lie! From what I know people are right now living and doing what they did 3 months ago yet I hear no horror stories about people being sick and dying from Covid and believe me I know this would be news that everyone would be talking about. NONE!

This virus has now been hijacked by the DEMOCRATS, BLM, Antifa, Hollywood, academia and the MSM to destroy a duly elected president. They could care less what it does to our lives, economy and our country. They don't care about black lives or anything else but seizing power and fundamentally transforming America.

APPTiger and shane0911 like this.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

No State Fair of Texas this year. Big Tex say's burn the place down!

upload_2020-7-8_10-23-45.png

StaceyO likes this.
  10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

PUblic Service Announcement: systemic vs. systematic

Systemic is my new most hated word

Systemic: An adjective that means “of or relating to a system.” It is especially used to describe some phenomenon—an illness, a social problem—that affects every part of an entire system. Some near synonyms to systemic are structural, comprehensive, inherent, pervasive, ingrained, and extensive.

Systematic: An adjective that primarily means “having, showing, or involving a system, method, or plan.” A synonym for systematic is methodical. Systematic: a system as a “method” or “plan.”

As you can see the word of the day is SYSTEMIC RACISM!