News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

coronavirus is not a gas. It is transmitted through droplets. If what your are wearing doesn't keep the fart grease from escaping, put on some clothes.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 2.42.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 2.42.56 PM.png So what's the answer?
    Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 2.43.42 PM.png

tirk and Bengal B like this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

The original truck nuts?

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

No new coronavirus deaths reported in East Baton Rouge for first time in 2 months

A total of 237 parish residents have died from the virus, all with underlying medical conditions that made the especially susceptible to its effects

"all" with underlying conditions

this data isnt getting out enough. we dont need to keep kids out of school, we can send kids back to LSU. athletes can play. we dont need to fuckin isolate basketball recruits coming to campus. those guys are not fat! they dont have heart problems (ok well technically shareef o'neal does) or diabetes.

the narrative needs to change, it has to be to protect the vulnerable and everyone else stop giving a fuck. we can all get haircuts every day if we are under 60 and healthy! but our dad who is 80 needs special consideration. why is this still not the way this story is portrayed? why do we pretend sports cant happen? of course they can happen! just dont pack the stands with grandpas!

shane0911, el005639, Winston1 and 2 others like this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I agree with you @Jmg but you say you’re dad is 80 and needs to be protected. Does that mean if you go out without protection you will stay away or will you risk giving him the disease? You know if you get it there’s a significant chance you’ll infect him. What do you and all of us in your position have to consider. That’s the Hobson’s choice isn’t it?

Bengal B likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am staying away regardless. its not about whether i have a mask or whether i can go to the barber or a bar. the opening up of society has nothing to do with old people. if anything it helps them because the quicker i get this and get over it the fast i can go hang out my my parents again. there is no hobsons choice. hobson can fuck himself

it doesnt matter if i move to antarctica or gangbang hookers, i have to avoid old people.

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Put that shit on a t-shirt today

8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

A small but significant take away for you is the mets are currently undefeated. Congrats

kcal, LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

When are you going to realize that utopia doesn't really exist? It's a figment of your imagination! While it would be tits if we could just somehow make it all come together it's just not possible.

Not mask, not social distance not anything is going to fix it. Can't wait on a vaccine that will probably never come or any of that foolishness. What we need is herd immunity and YOU and your mask wearing buddies are slowing everything down!

mctiger, LSUpride123 and el005639 like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member