News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Again useless number without knowing if they were sick.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Well, this scenario has been ..... but seems to be coming to an end. And like on the Titanic, they all go silent.

upload_2020-5-19_22-1-6.jpeg

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

What?

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Since I’m a good guy, I’ll throw you Covid-19 minimizes a bone. Source is World Economic Forum.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

The media flurry about the Pandemic is running out of material. It is seeming obvious that reopening the nation is NOT going to result in the hoped for Armageddon. The pandemic happened, it is on its way out for now, and the media is going silent on the actual pandemic, instead moving on to other matters, like economic matters, unmasking, etc.

Even this thread’s traffic is slowing down. Just not much left to say.

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Or, alternatively, people are tired of getting shit on, for raising points that are not popular with the frequent posters. Folks here are very wed to their positions, so there is not a lot of point in "discussing" issues.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

everything has been polarized since trump

HalloweenRun likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well, some are rooted in the truth while others lap up media driven hysteria like it was ice water on the hottest of days.

Not here to ridicule, here to help you find the light. This shamdemic has taken a toll on many of you, myself and a few others have tried to pull you and your cowering buds along but man you make it an uphill battle.

In the end "we" will be right, you can bank on that. Easier to get on board now than having to admit defeat after hanging on to the bitter end. We will still let you on the wagon, just give you a lot more shit for holding out. All in fun of course. ;)

el005639 likes this.
  9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I have to agree with you. This morning, I volunteered to pass back and pick up items from my 7the graders at my middle school. Most of the kids were hanging out of their car windows yelling at us. However, some looked afraid to even roll down their windows.

Our librarian, who is vocally liberal as they come, some outside as my shift ended, gloved and masked up. A student had returned one of my personal books, so I was taking it with me. She freaked out because I was touching it.

If I can catch a deadly virus by touching a book, so be it...there's no hope for any of us if that's the case.

shane0911 and el005639 like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Thanks to the MSM.