News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

How can you possibly say that? Cases, including both those that are confirmed and those with Covid-19 not confirmed can and do spread the virus to others. Of course the number of cases matter.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

At least throw on a pair of sweat pants and a T Shirt

3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Some do but forget to take off their slippers. Not slides, sandals but the Dearfoams with the fake fur.

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Your asking wrong question...if many more people have had it then they want to admit then it doesn't matter who has had it because it's not deadly

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Not deadly you must be drunk. What is 80,000 deaths since March, bad luck? It’s not deadly to most I give you that.....but it’s hyper transmissible and contagious. To the 10-20% of people who have a significant reaction it’s both deadly and debilitating. It’s also had a significant impact on the health care system.
    So you live in Bunkie or some country location and see what’s around you and think it holds the same for everyplace. I have no problem with expanded opening or even normal life there. The chances of your exposure is much less.
    That won’t work in New Orleans, Baton Rouge etcetera. so my girlfriend has an impaired immune system. I know many others not in nursing homes who also are at risk. We have a much different situation than you and your blithe statement that it’s not deadly is so much bullshit. So I wear a mask, not for my protection but for others.
    It’s documented that wearing a masks reduces your risk slightly but reduces the risk to others significantly. It may not stop everything but it reduces the viral load significantly. Again it’s been shown that one of the prime factors in how severe a case one has is directly related to the viral load.
    So Shane do what you want in Bumkie You can roll naked in someone’s sputum for all I care but if you see one of your customers or come to visit people in New Orleans or anyplace that Is congested you should think of others and wear a mask.
    One last point. Yes people at risk should take responsibility and protect themselves. However it’s not always possible. They might have to go out or will be exposed by someone who you contaminated.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Meme's aren't documents.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Even your 80k number is bullshit

shane0911 likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

@Winston1 where are you getting this 10-20% number from? Listen closely, 96+% are asymptomatic, do I need to explain what that is? That only leaves 4% at BEST and less, far less than 1% of them are dying.

Oh, and you can keep your mask, it's a bunch of crap and you may as well run around making sheep noises and eat grass while you wear yours.

This is the biggest sham I have ever seen in my life. Geraldo and his Al Capone safe cracking bit is now off the hook.

el005639 and StaceyO like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Complete bullshit!

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea. You might as well roll up all flu an pneumonia deaths since march as COVID as well as other random shit.

shane0911 likes this.