News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

The fact that so many people are asymptomatic, is exactly why i believe this is being overblown.

StaceyO likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I just called the pharmacy where I get my prescriptions filled. As I expected no masks. All sold out. I have seen instructions online how to make one but I don't have some of the materials. Would have to go out and buy them at a Walmart or Home Depot. I don't even have a bandanna since I'm not in the business of robbing banks or 7-11's.

StaceyO, onceanlsufan and Rolan like this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

No, you are missing the point on that all together. That is exactly the problem and why this can stick around and keep killing for a very very long time. And it is what will cause it to mutate into an even more deadly version like the spanish flu.

The spanish flu killed the old and most likely the first time, in the second wave after the summer it killed kids and healthy people mostly. If we just do nothing this thing continues to spread and spread, and with that it has the greater chance at sticking around for next season.

onceanlsufan likes this.
  5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Sure .. it’s being o
    Sure .. it’s being overblown in the Media, especially from my point of view. I live in the sticks, and the potential is low. BUT, preventing the spread to vulnerable folk is the goal. That’s where MASK come in.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Great. I'll use an old T shirt. Now I have to go out and buy some rubber bands

7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Use duct tape, knee grow

kcal, onceanlsufan and shane0911 like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

My grandfather was in the army in 1918. He was stationed in New Jersey and caught the Spanish flu. The had 6 people in each hospital tent. The first 5 of his roommates died and were replaced by 5 more. Th

9. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Can we not get big plastic balls out to walk around in outside. I have seen this as some sort of weird sport, I want everyone to have one. #live_like_hamsters

onceanlsufan and Winston1 like this.
  10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Read an article out of Australia where a man and woman were fined 2k for sitting in their car in an open space. That is what's coming to city near you. But it looks like most people are ok with being imprisoned by their government because they want fresh air.

StaceyO and tirk like this.