News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The first death from the virus was on February 29th. That comes from the timeline you posted to bash Trump for not forseeing just how rapidly the virus spread. February 29th was one day short of one month from today.

It's too bad that Nostradamus isn't the president.

shane0911 and furduknfish like this.
  2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Like I said NC ..... he wasn’t lying, there were about 35 Million mask available, and they disappeared in a day, creating the opportunity for nitwits to proclaim he lied. Again, the entire yearly production of mask for both companies would last 3-5 days in the US under these circumstances.

Beginning to wonder about the length of the bus you rode to school.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. onceanlsufan

No ... his actions have been very Cuomoian.

But to be fair to BOTH of them, for which you are incapable, they both can only go by the information known at the time. I don’t see why you can’t grasp that, and think everyone is a dumbass, or failed to act, or whatever. They are having to respond. It’s like a previous post about military. You go in with a plan, you come out having executed a completely different plan, because the circumstances changed.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. onceanlsufan

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Trump has not failed you failed as a citizen. You add nothing positive to this problem only childish left wing agenda driven blame. You're a turd in a punch bowl.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I can't comment on Cuomo because I cannot stand to hear him speak. I mute the sound when he is on. He may be saying the best most profound things but I just can't listen.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the WHO is useless they are slaves to beijing. thats why they were not sounding the alarm early enough. they do what beijing says. that means of course they have to deny taiwan exists as a country:

https://www.hongkongfp.com/2020/03/...journalists-taiwan-questions-ends-video-call/

everyone one earth is a bunch of pussies about china and acknowledging taiwan. trump is cool he took a call from the president of taiwan right after he was elected.

again i point out that china is dangerous, they are ruining things everywhere, including the WHO

onceanlsufan and Bengal B like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I wouldn't be surprised if those slant eyed mfers created the virus in a lab. What's a few million of their own people if it hurts American.

StaceyO and shane0911 like this.
  9. onceanlsufan

Not saying I agree, but how convenient to not tell anybody until you’ve fully inoculated the whole world.

10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

It did not help in NYC that the Minister of Health (Or whatever they call her) said continue doing what you are doing, on Feb 2 when we had already closed border to China.