News Is coronavirus a wild card?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think the grab em by the pussy thing helped him. who doesnt think that an amusingly bawdy thing to say.

Frogleg likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We found in an earlier post that you don't like womens pussy's so you are not qualified to debate with real men. I think that's why you dislike Trump because he is a real man and likes pussy. Hey it's OK to be gay there is nothing to be ashamed of.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I wanted Obama to fail he was a horrible president who had no respect or love for this country. The fact that Trump jams it up the asses of liberals like you is what we love about him. Thin skinned my ass he just doesn't take the shit the left dishes out like Bush did.

4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-admin-repeatedly-sought-millions-in-cdc-funding-cuts
    "
    In its fiscal year 2013 budget, while Biden was vice president, the Obama administration sought a total funding level of $5.9 billion from the CDC, or a $569 million cut from the 2012 budget of $6.46 billion. In fiscal year 2015, the Obama administration wanted a $414 million cut year-over-year, and again in the fiscal year 2017 budget, the Obama administration looked to eliminate $251 million in CDC funding.

The proposed cuts take into account money budgeted for The Prevention and Public Health Fund, which was established under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 to bolster the nation's health care system. When not including that fund, the Obama administration sought CDC cuts in five of its eight years.

LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

In thinking about all this, I’m beginning to think the Chinese are on to something. STOP REPORTING the NUMBER OF CASES. China has obviously stopped reporting. Everyday, they add either 54 or 55 new cases and a few deaths. It’s obviously not real data.

Think about the psychology here. If I have 500,000 infected people, and I test and report them, all of the sudden, we really have 500,000 infections .... and people panic. OTOH, if I only test the critically ill who show up at the hospital, then All I will have is 20-30,000 cases ... and I wouldn’t even allow the Media to report that. It is the reporting causing the panic. We didn’t panic from H1N1 because we didn’t have 24/7 coverage reporting every person who got the disease.

The reality is .... testing to stop the spread is a waste of money and time especially since we have locked down the whole nation. I could agree with it if you used it to quarantine or lock down certain groups or areas, but under a nation wide lock down, all we are doing is wasting money testing people who are already infected, and who are already quarantined.

mctiger likes this.
  8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Winston ..... while you are bashing Trump ... what are your thoughts on this.

New York is the Epicenter of this outbreak in the US. Cuomo and his Health Secretary told the NY public on March 2 that corona could not be spread by casual contact like the measles. Thus it was perfectly ok to take the subway and the buses. ....... and you want to blame this al, on Trump.

https://twitter.com/theconservador/status/1243528486901501953

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

that's a fair point
    Oh get over it man...quit blaming the media for everything that Trump says. It's not like the media lured them into saying that the masks were available then played gotcha with them four days later. No, Trump and Pence said the masks were ready "now." Four days later their story changed. The media didn't create that...Trump did. Is Trump responsible for what he says or not?

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Good point. For all his posing Cuomo deserves his fair share of condemnation. Like Trump he dismissed the threat for too long and didn’t take steps to prepare. He has lied about the number of respirators then when caught made up a very weak excuse.....his actions have been very Trumpian. Now the citizens of his state are paying for his mistakes. Likewise Gavin Newsome hasn’t covered himself in glory. I think one of the few leaders who has actually lead has been the governor of Kentucky.
    Just to be clear these discussions have been about Trump because he’s president and the leader of the country. That doesn’t excuse other’s failures nor do their failures reduce the import of his.