Is America really much better than China?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by USMTiger, Apr 9, 2008.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Of course that is what I meant. Thank you for explaining it to our resident 3rd grader.

2. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

I'm not into mind reading. Particularly his. iconrotflmao.gif

3. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

That means I'm three grades ahead of you.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well slap my knee Cletus, you got one off on me!

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

shane0911 likes this.
  6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

She's a top athlete; and a Victoria's Secret model!! Any woman with that combination is gonna be hot even if she is half Aleut and half Aborigine.

PC DISCLAIMER NOTE - The post author is solely responsible for this statement and all offended Aleut and Aborigine women should send their complaints to him at gofuckyourself.com.
    fyi - I typed that as a joke and then thought I bet that's a real site - and yep that's a real site. Says its an adult webmaster forum. o_O

shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The peaceful Trucker protest in Canada now has more deaths than all of Jan 6th.

The Canadian government is killing its own people over mandates.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is an example of a story i believe to be false and invented by the millions of paid chinese army twitter accounts:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-...ttempted-subway-attack-asian-victim-rcna19034

i have seen the documents on the pay structure for chinese social media accounts. if you have like 70 twitter accounts upvoting propaganda, you get paid. so they get some idiot liberal or chinese agent to write these stories, back them up with twitter outrage, and the whole thing is manufacured. next thing you know, we change how viruses are name overnight.

"Critics on Twitter are calling the scene “triggering” and insensitive to Asian Americans during a time of increased violence against the community"

the common thread with these chinese psyops is they are driven by anonymous social media users.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
    Frogleg and fanatic like this.
  9. msully

msully Founding Member

Why don't you move to China for 2 or 3 years . Then come back to the US and tell us what you have learned ?

shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

The makers of the Snickers candy bar, Mars Wrigley, issued an apology to China on Friday after the company faced backlash for suggesting Taiwan is an independent country during a promotional event.

The criticism stemmed from a launch event debuting a limited-edition Snickers bar, during which the company said the new product was available in select countries including South Korea, Malaysia, and Taiwan.

LSUpride123 likes this.