Is America really much better than China?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by USMTiger, Apr 9, 2008.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If I was a descendant of a slave and my parents had me while being a slave, I’d hate their guts for being so fucking inconsiderate.

I wouldn’t be a good slave. Would have to kill me.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well you are safe and respected by all white males here at TF. Fight on!

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

senate advanced asian hate crime bill. apparently unware that hate crimes are already illegal. thats why they call em crimes

i think this is all made up CCP nonsense. this article, for example

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/04/03/us/anti-asian-attacks.html?

lists "media reports of attacks against asians". not law enforcement reprts, media reports.

media reports dont mean the attack happened, or that attacks increased. surely the chinese influence on our media means more will be reported. plus they invent racism as a motive when its not. also they are counting verbal attacks. those are not real attacks, and they are made up anyways. they also count vandalism, which is made up as well. this is a chinese govt psyop. they turned a handful of videos of black lunatics beating up asians into a global white supremacism story.

for example that recent video the guy kicking an old lady, the guy who did it was out of jail after murdering his mom, he was just a madman, not a trump-rhetoric fueled hate crime. if he had kicked a white guy it wouldnt make the news. also the guy was black, i bet the media hated that part of it. but they are desperate for anti-asian hate so they had to make a big story with it anyways

much of this lie about asian hate is based on some data from new york where the number of asian hate crimes supposedly went from 3 to 28. and they count simple slurs as a verbal attack hate crime. they dont mean 28 people got beat up, most of that stat is people claiming they heard mean words. so a couple dozen liars claiming they were insulted (they are lying, they have been threatened by the chinese govt and have to say this) and its this huge invented story.

anti-asian violence is not a thing, hasnt been in forever, or ever really, and this is purely an invention of the chinese and their woke partners is american media.

the reality is that to be asian is to be safer than other groups, and the victims of violent crime less, and to have higher incomes and educations. the only real discrimination with asians is people like them and want to fuck asian women, and elite schools despise them and keep them out.

fanatic, LSUpride123 and Winston1 like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

john cena said his movie was opening in the country of taiwan.

so he was forced to issue an apology for saying taiwan is a country. hollywood gets on its knees for china again. the same hollywood that loves to preach wokeness.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its interestng what is happening in the media and intelligence community.

from the start trump knew covid was a lab creation. because he said it, everyone had to oppose it. but now they are slowly being faced with the evidence. but there are people in intelligence and media that will never say anything trump said is true, because they are defined by being against everything he says, not worried so much about the truth.

fanatic likes this.
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Given the choice of loyalty to America or China last year, Democrats chose China.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/26/john-cena-very-sorry-for-saying-taiwan-is-a-country
    John Cena ‘very sorry’ for saying Taiwan is a country
    Fast & Furious actor and wrestler apologises profusely on social media for offending Chinese fans

Fast & Furious star and wrestler John Cena began learning Mandarin Chinese nearly a decade ago. But this month, by showing off his linguistic skill in Taiwan, he got into trouble in mainland China.

On Tuesday, Cena apologised for calling Taiwan “a country” in an interview he gave to a Taiwanese broadcaster early this month, saying that it was not appropriate.

“I made a mistake, I must say right now. It’s so so so so so so important, I love and respect Chinese people,” Cena said to his 600,000 fans on his Chinese Weibo account. “I’m very sorry for my mistakes. Sorry. Sorry. I’m really sorry. You have to understand that I love and respect China and Chinese people.”

China sees Taiwan an integral part of its own territory, and rejects any reference to the self-governed island as an independent state.

In recent years, international rhetoric over Taiwan has been intensifying. A growing number of individuals as well as businesses have been caught up in defining Taiwan’s status. The 17-time WWE professional wrestling champion is the latest high-profile westerner to find himself at the centre of the political as well as public opinion storm.

The controversy began when Cena, early this month, told Taiwanese broadcaster TVBS in Mandarin that: “Taiwan is the first country that can watch F9,” referring to his latest film, Fast & Furious 9.

China is the world’s biggest movie market. Over the weekend, the film – which has yet to be shown in the US – took in at least $135.6m (£96m) in China alone, making it one of the biggest openings for a Hollywood film since the coronavirus pandemic.

In showing the significance of the Chinese market to the film’s producers as well as investors, the lead actor, Vin Diesel, told the state-owned Xinhua news agency that the reason why the film premiered in China a month before North America is because those behind the work see China as their family. “It is a kind of show of gratitude to the family,” he said.

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

It's such hypocrisy because China is one of the least woke nations on the planet. Do you think they would ever sponsor or pass an Anti-American hate law?

mctiger and Winston1 like this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Like in the past people say and act like that for a few reasons. Many because they’re easily fooled by the BS propaganda China or the Soviet Union or Germany spout. Some because they fear the potential of China and decide the safer path is to suck up. Some like Cena and the NBA for pure short term greed. Finally there’re always a few true believers.
    The reality is that China is the greatest existential threat to freedom in the world and the United States maybe in our history. Partially because of its shear size and potential partially because in the last few years it’s become aggressive.

Jmg likes this.
  10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

They probably laugh at how easy we are to manipulate.

fanatic, Winston1 and kcal like this.