Is America really much better than China?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by USMTiger, Apr 9, 2008.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Russia is not a threat. They only have nukes. War with them = death for both of us. China IS the ONLY threat because they can play the game no one else can play. Economics.

Conventional warfare is dead.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You’re as ignorant about this as you are about the constitution.
    1) Russia is a threat precisely because they have nukes. Even accepting your argument that nuclear war = death, a country with no hope may decide to bring everything down. They do have leverage at the moment over Europe because of their natural gas reserves. As I said they are a short term threat but still around.

2) Yes the Chinese are an economic threat, but haven’t you noticed they’re investing a lot of money and effort into being able to challenge us militarily? Pay attention sport. They are building a blue water navy and modern air and space force to do three basic things. First is to project power in their geographic area and to prevent us from interfering in that area. Third to be able to project power anywhere in the world. Read up on the initiative in Africa, the rest of Asia etcetera.

3) Conventional war and the means to wage it aren’t close to dead. We may or may not see another war like WWII but there will be plenty of opportunity for proxy and other smaller affairs.

You try to make it so simple but it’s multi layered....but then you are a simple man.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I would tell her lies about martin

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah tell her i am important. i am so obsessed with asian women i can barely look at a stupid white woman. white women are fat losers with an attitude

Winston1, APPTiger and Bengal B like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

one good thing about trump is that accusations of racism are ignored by him. he and pompeo were realistic about china. when pompeo kicks the confucius institute off campus, and china goes to mobilize their contacts in media etc to accuse everyone of racism, it does nothing.

like when he called the chinese virus the chinese virus, china mobilized their agents to make up stories about how racist americans were mean to them and hate crimes etc so we had to change the name to covid. trump didnt care he still calls it the chinese virus.

if there is evidence that the virus was lab created, everyone except the trump wing of the R party would scream in fear of that info because they might get accused of racism for even thinking of it.

the modern left is basically a one issue party where the issue is calling you racist or sexist or homophobic xenophobic islamaphobic etc. china knows this and uses it against us. they have armies of liars in america ready to spread their messages, make up hate crimes etc

Winston1 and APPTiger like this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

chinese spy girl.not blazing hot but plenty good enough for me [​IMG]

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think its possible this origina lposter is himself asian and reads the propaganda from weibo and china daily etc. this is the exact sort of whataboutism the CCP spread. any mention of an atrocity by the chinese is countered with an accusation about americans.

"we hate muslims? no YOU hate muslims"

8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Based on what I see lately, the Chinese own half the democratic party including the (likely) next president. The demoncrat party owns the media (or the other way around). The democrats control the schools and universities, Washington and "the Deep State". They are moving to (in effect) neuter or ban the Christian religion; limit 2nd and 1st amendment rights. The democrats are moving to open the borders and allow illegal immigration to stack the vote count for decades.
    It looks like game over to me, China in essence controls the Democrats and they control the media. I am very concerned it is already too late.
    I have been watching these guys on you tube a lot lately I see very disturbing parallels.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl7mAGnY4jh4Ps8rhhh8XZg
    https://www.youtube.com/user/laowhy86

Jmg likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

There is no more racist people than the Chinese. They think everyone else is sub human.

Jmg likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Exactly why they are not a threat. We would be stupid and so would they to start a war. It ends with a Pyrrhic victory.

Again, you will not see invasion's or conventional war. Its a thing of the past. Why would China be dumb enough to start a conventional war with us? Its suicide. Well, unless a democrat is president. Then its just a matter of how much does the US cost.

No. That is glorified policing. You dont have conventional war with Russia or China. All these "other" conflicts are political games. Not war.

Its really not though. You just have been neutered by globalist foreign policy.