Is America really much better than China?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by USMTiger, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you may remember the journalist sarah jeong who was hired by the NYT and her anti-white racist tweets came out.

she wrote a new article comparing the US to china, again asking who is better:

https://www.theverge.com/21355465/tiktok-us-china-information-nationalism-online-propaganda

from the article:

"Is the United States better, worse, or the same as China?”. And in 2020, this is becoming a genuinely difficult question to answer"

this is of course a terrible disgusting and dangerous lie. fuck that cunt. i hope she goes to china and gets arrested.

Frogleg, APPTiger and Winston1 like this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

NBA can answer this question easy.

APPTiger likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

now the chinese are really stirring up trouble with india. when WW3 happens, our side is gonna crush. almost everyone hates china

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the downhill spiral continues as china invades the homes of australian journalists, as they struggle to leave ASAP. basically all aus journalsits are leaving and some are being held up and denied exit.

if any other country denies a journalist an exit visa it would be huge. but china does shit like this every day so nobody notices.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ast-two-reporters-in-china-flee-amid-tensions

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

China is taking over North America's playground, the Caribbean. I wondered why all of a sudden Barbados is kicking the Queen's image out of the country. All you have to do to get money? Cut ties with Taiwan.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8764715/How-China-poured-billions-Caribbean.html

NYPD is infiltrated with Chinese spies also.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icer-arrested-acting-illegal-agent-China.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-...china-spy-tibetan-community-feds-say-n1240651

In a recorded call, Angwang offered the official access to NYPD events “to raise our country’s soft power” and offered to provide information “whatever is worth money or not worth money to your side,” according to court documents.

Angwang, who is a member of the NYPD’s Community Affairs Unit, called or texted the official on at least 55 occasions between June 2018 and March, the detention memo says.

The official is believed to have been assigned to the China Association for Preservation and Development of Tibetan Culture, a division that focuses on, among other things, neutralizing sources of potential opposition to the policies and authority of the PRC,” the memo says.

Jmg likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we have a problem here where some discrimination against chinese people may be needed for national security, but we live in a society where any discrimination is met with tears, violence and outrage and ruined lives and careers.

like if you are a semiconductor company with corporate secrets, or a senator, or anyone important, you have to be careful about hiring chinese. sucks because chinese people are cool.

my dad worked in specialty chemicals and asians were stealing their formulas and processes. they fired them.

when i lived in new york one of my best friends i used to drink and play sports with was chinese and he was still very loyal to the PRC. i was shocked at his opinions about "strong leaders" and hong kong etc. i am sure he would do the bidding of the PRC if they asked and paid/threatened him. he worked in IT for bloomberg media.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The repair shop I usually use is owned by Chinese people. Do you think they might have put a spy device in my truck?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i would refrain from masturbating in that truck

el005639, onceanlsufan and Bengal B like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You would think a chinaman would say now I rive in USA. No longer have to risten to shit flom feeress reader