Is America really much better than China?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by USMTiger, Apr 9, 2008.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

This is rhetorical, yes? We need to be clear whats happening. Every left wing news outlet is using free speech to lie about reality in an effort to push the Chinese agenda which includes trump losing the election.

fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

https://www.rosettastone.co.uk/learn-chinese/

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

We wouldn't want to offend the swine or the birds either.

fanatic likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

china has its lackeys in america inventing stories about racism because of it. they call up their contacts in america, which is basically all chinese folks here, and say "pity if you family got in trouble", and then next thing you know a kid calls his college newpaper with stories of harassment, or a chinese twitter person with followers mysteriously was yelled at by whitet

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i was readinjg more about my homegirl taiwanese tzuyu chou of the korean girl group twice, because i am a perv i like hot 21 year old asians. i discussed earlier how she was seen with a taiwan flag and was forced to apologize and bow very low and assert that there is one china and taiwan is not a real thing.

only 13 percent of taiwanese want unificatin with china. tzuyu chou is from a pro-taiwan family and most people in taiwan are with her, but it doesnt matter. she has to sell out her country or end her career.

her story is similar to the NBA story. when the guy with the rockets says he supports HK, he isnt risking his career. but he is killing revenue for the whole NBA, he is taking money out of lebrons pocket, he is taking money from naz reid and zion.

so tzuyu chou has to apologize because if she doesnt, and her group and company is banned from china, it kills them, it kills all the other groups in her company. the pressure was enormous. same thing with anyone who represents any company that wants to grow globally. apple, nike, everyone.

the NBA has more fans in china than there are people in the US. the chinese are bonkers for the NBA.

lets say you are giannis or zion or somebody. and a reporter asks you about china. your answer, if honest, can shrink NBA revenues significantly. and if the league doesnt grow, thats less money for players and staff and guys selling hot dogs, and maybe fewer guys signed and having careers. its a tough situation, ethically.

still though, fuck china.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If I'm Lebon I already have more money than God so Fuck the Chinese Commie Bastards

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Then they should move the league to China and leave us alone

mctiger and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I love basketball and the skill of the players. It's just the players I can't stand

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

https://www.livemint.com/news/india...itary-tensions-with-china-11596123764808.html

SO China and Pakistan are pinching India. Australia says they will back India.

In the last few weeks, China has increased its military assertiveness in the South China Sea when the entire world is battling the coronavirus pandemic.

China claims sovereignty over all of South China Sea, a huge source of hydrocarbons. However, several countries in the region including Vietnam, Philippines and Brunei have counter claims.

Talking about the Indo-Pacific, the Australian High Commissioner said the Australian vision for the region as "an open, free, rules-based region; a region resilient to coercion and supported by inclusive global and regional institutions that promote prosperous, stable and sovereign states based on shared interest" – remained unchanged.

"Territorial disputes and competing claims should be resolved peacefully by the claimant countries, and in ways consistent with international law," he said.

"Even as we focus on the health and economic impacts of the (covid-19) pandemic, Australia remains vigilant about strategic trends inimical to our vision of the region," he said.

"Each country in the region has the agency to shape not just how our region emerges from COVID-19, but how we use this test to reinforce a regional order guided by agreed rules and international law," he said.

The Australian High Commissioner also referred to challenges in cyberspace where in recent months “malicious cyber actors have sought to take advantage of the pandemic across the Indo-Pacific region."

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The Aussies are pussies who will back down. I used to think of Australians as a hardy independent people but they allowed their government to make firearms illegal.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    onceanlsufan and LSUpride123 like this.