Iranian spies in the USA

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Aug 29, 2018.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don’t necessarily disagree with that last statement. And I completely agree that there is more to National Security than just the borders on a map. I still contest that sovereign borders are imaginary lines because they can be changed as well. Ukraine says Hi, so does Mexico, Russia, Germany, and a slew of other countries and former ones. My resistance against Trump is because his ideas are shit and resources are being misused and misappropriated. I have no issues with immigration reform and cracking down on criminals here illegally.

But to me it’s kind of like the drug war. You keep playing whack a mole and this shit is gonna cost more than it’s worth to put a band aid on a bullet wound. You want to stop people from coming here illegally you need to understand why they come. Most come for work. So what can you do to make it unattractive or force businesses to quit using illegals?

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You see a line? I’ve only seen signs.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Imaginary signs

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The sign marks a spot of demarcation between 2 states or countries and the extended places along that line are a real border between the separate sovereignties as agreed upon by the parties involved whether by negotiations or by force. Surveyors mark the entire borders at every place along those borders with a great deal of accuracy. They don't have to paint a line up and down the entire length of the border for it to be real.

I can't see air but I know it's a imaginary.
    Your problem is in the definition.