Iranian spies in the USA

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Aug 29, 2018.

1. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/arrest-iranian-spies-u-s-just-tip-iceberg-lawmaker-warns/

While the arrest of the two Iranians was met with shock in the press, Roskam said he was not surprised by the arrests, which have unearthed concrete evidence of the Islamic Republic's efforts to foment discord across the globe, including on American soil.

"This is the tip of the iceberg," Roskam said in an interview. "This is not a surprise and this is a result of the Iran regime getting financial support from the Obama administration in the Iran deal."

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That damn imaginary line. Tell me again @LaSalleAve why we should just look the other way

watson1880 likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The Washington Free Beacon huh? A site thats rated an almost extreme when it comes to right bias.

4. shane0911

The story was picked up by multiple news outlets including fox, ABC, the Chicago Tribune ( the bastion of conservative slant that it is) and quite a few others.

5. LaSalleAve

Bet it reads a little different in those articles. How did these Iranian spies get in the country?

6. shane0911

Why do you care? It's just an imaginary line and we should just let everyone cross it

watson1880 and Bengal B like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Thanks again to the former mooslem-in-chief.

watson1880 likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

Why tag me if you’re just gonna dismiss me as someone who doesnt care or just wants to let everybody in? That’s not actually true by the way. I don’t think we should just let anyone in the country and I’m not for open borders. Borders, unless we are talking about natural borders like the Mississippi River or the Alps or the Rio Grande, are imaginary lines, they can be reimagined and changed, just ask Mexico. Again I ask, how did these spies get in the country, because I am against paying for an expensive ass border wall, that Mexico obviously won’t pay for, when it doesn’t stop people like say... Iranian spies from entering the country. Now if they snuck across the Mexican border, that’s another story.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Borders might be arbitrary lines of demarcation but once they are set the word imaginary no longer applies. If I drive west on I 10 for 155 miles from the top of the Mississippi River bridge I will see a sign that says "Leaving Louisiana- Entering Texas. If I can see it it ain't imaginary.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

Well that is the way you make it sound when you speak on such matters. The utopia that you reside in is just not the way it is in the real world

Are you sure?

No, that is just not the way it works. Don't confuse a sovereign border with the gerrymandering that politicians do with a voting district. These are NOT the same and should not have to be explained to you yet here I am.

Probably on a bullshit visa, I don't know. One of them I believe was dual citizenship but that doesn't really matter now. What matters is finding out who wants to be here and why. There is a lot more to protecting a border than building a wall. Hell I saw on the news the other day that they found a tunnel complex that came out in a damn KFC or something like that. The point is everything Trump is doing to try and secure the border is being met with massive waves of resistance from people like you who think it is just a travesty that we are blocking people, deporting people, checking backgrounds and so on when the real travesty is allowing these yardbirds in. More border agents, more teeth and a justice department that will stand behind them as well as a Nation that understands why it is important to do so is the first step.

I think they were already here, but if they are here, they are like mice, there aren't just two. We need to find them and send their heads back to Tehran in a god damned gunny sack.

Bengal B likes this.