Iran bans Americans from entering LMFAO

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Nothing I haven't said before.......This was a stupid incompetent move that sabotaged his needed action to improve vetting of refugees from the ME. It showed how out of control Bannon and Steve Miller are. It's inconceivable that they deliberately never consulted Mattis, Kelly, Tillortson and the rest of his foreign affairs experts. Miller directly contradicted his boss and defied federal court rulings. His boss had to release a public statement that green card holders, naturalized citizens from those countries were not covered by the EO. He pissed off VETERAN's by stopping the immigration of Iraqi translators who worked with them to fight terrorists.
    The callousness that held 70+ year old's, children and husbands & wives out without regard to their need.
    Trump fucked and shot himself and our security in the foot.
    How's that sport?

kluke likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You guys keep mentioning security like we took a step back; its laughable. Really!

Here is how it went with the arguments.

Its a Muslim ban!! - Proven false. Top Muslim countries aren't even on the fucking list.

He only banned countries he doesn't have business with!! - Proven false. Obama created this list. These are 7 countries with already banned or limited trade because their governments are in shambles.

Its a 90 day vetting process to slow the rate - a rate Obama increased for no good fucking reason.

Miller did not defy a court ruling. It was a stay. Look up how the process works.

OMG ya got me, he pissed off a few people. Hardly armature hour. I can give you decades worth of "armature hour" far worse than this.

At the end of the day the only thing you have is 109 people were slightly pissed for a period of time.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

But he shit-canned that Obama bitch. Yes sir, indeed. :D

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You keep repeating the same thing. Why don't you address my comments which have nothing to do with your reply?

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"Why I oughta"

200w.gif

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It's not gonna happen. Trump says so it's fact to him. Blind follower.

7. LaSalleAve

The guy who murdered those people at the Mosque in Quebec is a Trump supporter. I think we need to have a travel ban on Trump supporters until we can figure this whole thing out. ;)

8. LaSalleAve

Winston could this be something that was done to distract the country so Bannon could really do some underhanded shit?

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Go re read it. I address every point. You refuted nothing.

The only thing you guys have is the green card holders being held up. That's it.

Amature hour my ass. Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do. Whether you agree or not, he is doing what he said.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Sure. Once it happens about 1000 more times ban us all. In fact, I never need to leave Texas/Louisiana. Put up a wall and keep me in it. Please. I would like that.