Iran bans Americans from entering LMFAO

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Too funny. For one thing, like Americans want to go there. Secondly, even though this is not a completely fair statement, it's not like any Americans were going over there and killing people. Even still, if it's wrong, it's wrong so why are they doing it? That's a rhetorical question cause I really DGAF.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...-us-citizens-from-entering-the-country-report

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah I'm upset about this, was totally planning a visit next year. Was gonna party it up and completely lose my head.

watson1880, BAY0U BENGAL and Winston1 like this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Great post my friend. 'Lose my head' is perfect.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I was going to party like it's 1099

5. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Ummm... There are a shitload of American businesses with interests in Iran. GE, Boston Scientific, St Jude, Bausch & Lomb, Inogen, Microsoft, Boeing, Philips Electronics, Medtronic, etc. not to mention the Universities, all with Americans who reside there as well as their families. That short list only scratches the surface. American businesses and families could possibly stand to lose a lot, not to mention the respect we've already lost in the international community already for no logical reason.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Maybe Trump can make it up to them with a plane full of billions.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

As in under Osama, yes. World leaders are NOW listening to us like they haven't in several years, that I promise. Trump's not stupid enough to draw lines in the sand like the wanna be gangsta we just had, BUT, if he were to, I bet two things would happen: 1/ They'd know he meant it and 2/ He do what he said he'd do should they cross that line.

Fuck Obama. Sorry, just had to get that in there.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Isn't it against the law to be gay in Iran? The left should care more about that, right? I mean, why do we need to be Friendly to Gay Bashing Homophobic Iran?

10. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Because we're America.

It's not about being friendly to Iran. It's about offering refuge to those who are in fear for their lives, want to make a better life and contribute to our society, adding their talents to the pool of intellect, etc. This has nothing to do with Iran, Syria, Sudan, etc. and everything to do with people seeking safety and/or a better life than the one they currently live on those countries. You know, why we were founded to begin with. That's why this is so repulsive. As Americans, we have lost our way and are no longer in touch with our roots. These aren't terrorists we're turning away. They're children, fathers, grandparents, professors, engineers, doctors, teachers, business owners, etc. trying to get away from batshit insane religious fundies, just like us.

Winston1 likes this.