International Travel

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by KyleK, Jun 5, 2016.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Yes, I'm currently watching this on the news as I'm laid up on the couch after having knee surgery yesterday. Some dude apparently was attacking his girlfriend/wife/baby mama with some big ass landscaping rocks and got himself shot by the Dallas PD when he wielded some rocks at the police and told them to shoot him (don't tell police in Texas to shoot you, dumbass--you know they will...)

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. StaceyO

We travel a good bit, and with three females, you're not going to travel in one freakin' backpack. However, each person gets a smallish carry-on sized rolling suitcase that can be used as a carry-on, but these days gets checked because we have enough miles for free checking of baggage. I don't travel with a purse; I use a backpack and both of my girls also travel with a backpack which we carry on board planes.

Europe is in our travel plans coming up, but the girls aren't going without their parents. It's going to cost a butt-load of money, but my peace of mind is worth it. Plus, I want to see more of the world. The plan is to take our sophomore to Europe for her senior trip in '19. She thinks she wants to go to England and Ireland. Then, four years later, when the 6th grader graduates, she wants to go to Italy and France (especially, she wants to check out Pompeii and Herculaneum, as the eruption of Vesuvius fascinates here.)

I have a good friend from Plano that is living back at home in Chennai, India, and she's always said she would host us there--but I don't know...

KyleK likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

America isn't safe if you are a loony domestic violence guy who attacks cops

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

ANOTHER knee surgery. You need to tone it down some. haha

fail

https://www.yahoo.com/music/voice-singer-christina-grimmie-shot-florida-venue-052001103.html

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'm not personally scared at all. I usually have a glock nearby no matter if I'm in my vehicle or my house. The point was that American ain't safe. You never know where a "loony" person could turn up.

Hell, an assistant principal in BR shot and killed one of his teachers this week. The teacher's 3 yr old daughter told the police, "Mom's in the lake."

And every time some nut walks into a McDonalds and opens fire the neighbors invariably say, "Oh he was such a quiet and nice man I never would've thought he'd do that."

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

America is very safe.

I googled your principal story and the woman was pregnant win his child. It's a domestic case.

When I say it's safe I mean it's safe if you are just a regular person not dating a killer, and not famous at all and not dealing drugs.

A regular family person with no domestic drama is very very safe, and does not need a gun. Particularly if they live far away from the blacks.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So Ward, June, Wally and the Beaver are safe but the rest of us are fucked.

gumborue and COTiger like this.
  9. StaceyO

Yep...this was my 4th on my left knee. It was a "clean out" of the arthritis, plus I slipped on a wet floor at work in May and tore the remaining cartilage in that knee.

My surgeon says if I can get 5 years out of this clean out surgery, then he can clean it out again and then do a knee replacement in 10 years. He would have liked me to make it to 65 for the knee replacement, but he doesn't think that will be possible.

Kickboxing is probably going to have to stop...

10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

:D