International Travel

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by KyleK, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Europe is fucked, but they are not a useful comparison. They have let in millions and millions of Muslims. We have so few that that we don't face anything big like the threat they face.

I agree we should be careful about immigration and be concerned about changing our culture in negative ways by allowing too many ragheads.

My claim that we are safe now doesn't mean we should just import the entire population of Syria. It means we can happily go about our lives without fearing violence.

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You need someone in the White House with the guts to go after terrorists on all fronts. That rules the bitch out. I'm not a Trump fan but I think he's got the guts to take them on. That would be a welcome change from the spineless leader we currently have.

tirk likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Negro?

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yep, while everyone is sleeping they get a few of them into a neighborhood, then just a couple more, before you know it one of those damn mosque is going up in your backyard. They are sneaky and moving very slowly by design.

Exactly why we need to just start killing them. It is harsh, it is mean but it is necessary. They simply cannot be trusted and yes @Jmg that includes those that own your bagel shop or whatever the hell it is. Give them a pork chop and two to the face.

Bye Felicia

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

On the heels of mighty Iceland tying the Italians in the euros, I propose to those of you who don't want to travel, that you should try Iceland, it's magnificent in every way and safer than any place imaginable. It's he first place I ever went outside of North America. And I loved it.

Everyone speaks English, it's small and easy to navigate, no Muslims whatsoever. 95 percent of the People are very Icelandic and whiter than you are.

And you can fly there from New York for 99 on wow air.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I might move there

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

5 homicides/yr in my county of 150000. Of course there is no culture except for the redskins.

8. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

And this has what to do with international travel?

Bengal B likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Do the Redskins play in London this season

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Interesting:

I was in Costa Rica and Nicaragua and Mexico 3 times over the last two months, and now I have literally every symptom of the Zika virus, Including red eyes and a terrible rash

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016