Interesting, Finebaum stuff.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LesIsMore, Feb 13, 2007.

1. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

bulls***

2. bamawhamma

bamawhamma Founding Member

Guys you know its a lot more fun debating football with someone you disagree with. Also I'm not trying to bragg about anything,was just stating the facts about what has happened since Saban arrived.

1 person likes this.
  3. bamawhamma

Thanks Hurricane, I was beginning to think nobody likes me. Starting to get a complex.:hihi:

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i read an article on rivals that said 9 or 11 were shula's. cant remember which but i think it was 11. terry can surely tell you and then explain how all decommitted til saban came onboard. and that their birth certificates are falsified and each one was actually born in louisiana.

5. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

Here are the facts since saban arrived: He joked about LSU fans being upset that he was at bama. He took credit for all of LSU's successes since he left, bragged that the coaching staff was inferior to his. and with all that he signed a class that was by any unbiased (and thats not me or you) view was mediocre at best. He did wonderfull things at LSU but he lost several games we shouldn't have and his stock can only go down from here with the bammers.

6. bamawhamma

Shula had 14 commits,6 decomitted which means 9 were Shulas,15 were Sabans.Some of those 15 had been considering Bama but had not committed. Many of the 15 were not even on the radar screen.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

"Many" is realtive..........How many?? 2 or 3?

8. bamawhamma

Hey brother, for the last 15 years we have had very little to get excited about at BAMA. Finally we have hope of better days and there you go raining on my Parade. Personally i dont like Saban. Didn't like him when he was at LSU. Always thought he was an arrogant ahole. Having said that if he can bring the magic back to the TIDE i'm willing to look over all that.

1 person likes this.
  9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

WHOA! Y'all only got one of our ex's.......that was Dinardo. :hihi: :thumb:

10. bamawhamma

nine......luther davis,nick fannuzi,demetrious goode,jeramie griffin,darious hanks,michael ricks,chris underwood, chavis williams, and marquis maze.