Interesting, Finebaum stuff.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LesIsMore, Feb 13, 2007.

1. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

2. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

Just keep running that mouth, are you gonna be around when LSU breaks a foot off in Bama's ass this year?

3. luvdimtigers

oh yeah, I forgot, ya'll give saban a 2 year pass because he's beating himself right?? since ALL of LSU's success is due to saban, Miles never had a thing to do with it. I'm sick of all the gloating by a group that haven't won ANYTHING yet. If you want to intelligently and civilly discuss football, great, if you want to flame and brag, take it to a bama board.

4. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

Wait a minute bamasomething, werent you guys about to lose to HAWAII last season? And since Lord Saban didnt get any special recruits, Bama will be forced to play with the same guys, huh? Good luck man, Im pretty sure you guys will need it...
    Wait a minute, didnt you guys lose to MS State too? And Oklahoma State?

5. luvdimtigers

their still making excuses, (no time to recuit, media bashing poor st. saban, etc) now the games he'll win will because he is the greatest coach alive at the gratest university with the most tradition, best facilities and classiest, most loyal fans, you know, the fans who turned on an alumnus who coached them during serious sanctions.

6. Geekboy

Geekboy Founding Member

I may have posted this before and if so please excuse me. A guy I work with here in Shreveport said he worked with Finebaum years ago at a newspaper and said he was a total ass and NEVER saw him smile. Said his face would break if he did and that he was a miserable human being.

That said, ANY attention Finebaum can get is what he craves. There must be hideous childhood issues.

My source is a huge Bama fan and never liked him long before Finebaum started his radio career.

7. bamawhamma

bamawhamma Founding Member

We actually beat Hawaii last year and it looks like that was the highlight of our season. As for Sabans recruites, when he got off the plane in T-town we were ranked 25th. on Rivals. In one month that was improved to 10th. Nationally. Were a very young team with most of the 2006 recruits being redshirted. Look for many new faces in the lineup next year. If we can win the games were supposed to and pickup one or two that we are dogs in then it should be a good season. On paper we don't stand a chance against LSU but niether did Boise State against OK and you know how that ended up.

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Ive played golf with Finebaum a few times. He is a funny guy. He has no favorites and loves to stir the pot. He is really good at what he does, for we are talking about him right now.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

And that drunk hooker was unknown too. :grin:

But dayum......his getting off the plane in T-town must have helped us too cause we were only like 8th at that time.

10. bamawhamma

bamawhamma Founding Member

You know if you remove the first four words of your post i agree with everything you said! Sounds like you a very knowledgeable of the history of the UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA.