Injuries

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CParso, Oct 15, 2007.

1. TC

TC Le Big Mac

As I said before, until I see Early in a game making cuts, catching passes, taking hits, and blocking DBs, I will assume he is out for the season.

His appearance in the UK game meant nothing.

As November and December approach, Early will naturally be thinking about NFL scouting combines, not about Louisiana Tech and the AT&T Cotton Bowl.

2. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

fixed it for ya' :wink:

3. edyel

edyel edyel

Well you must be ED's mama to absolutely know that he has given up on this Tiger team to heal up so he can make a good showing for the NFL tryouts. You don't know E.D. or the rest of this team's character otherwise you would not have posted such a STUPID statement!

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

That is brutal. There aren't many games LSU ever plays that are quite that physical. Both teams were hitting hard -- it's just weird for it to have been Kentucky.
    I dunno...I don't think that's the WORST thing about a groin injury. :hihi: :thumb:

5. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Very weird. And if this game did not prove that they are truly no longer the cellar dweller in the SEC, nothing will. I think that this pretty well sets them up in recruiting for a while. They have arrived. Sucks for us. Good for them. I sure wish that they would have arrived next week or the week after.

Now the question is: When will Vandy enter the top 10 so we won't have to worry about Global Warming any more (the world will already have ended)?